Sunday, Nov 10, 2019
Kella is a fitness and nutrition coach with an MS in Exercise Science and Wellness and expert on workplace wellness, weight loss, healthy lifestyle and balance, and exercise. She loves teaching group fitness, as well as boot camps and triathlon training programs. She is passionate about helping people improve their quality of life through fitness and nutrition. As a mom who got fat, then made a decision to make life changes, she lost 30 pounds with exercise and good nutrition. As a versatile athlete who will try anything from Powerlifting to triathlons and Ultras, Kella has the motivation and knowledge to help you reach your goals. Accolades: ● ABWA Business Woman of the Year 2017, Top Ten Business Woman 2016 (National Award) ● Military Spouse of the Year, MCAS Yuma 2016 ● Nationally Qualified NPC athlete ● Featured by Valkyrie Racing, Strongboard, Beachbody, and Rollga in social media and videos, and in MASHUP workout cast (for virtual workout app) ● United States of America Mrs. Arizona 2019 Mission: To teaching people healthy habits, and encouraging families to create a happier life through accountability for fitness and nutrition. Professional Highlights: ● DBA in Business and Management with a specialty in Training and Development, MS in Exercise Science and Wellness ● Top Ten Business Woman 2016 ● Speaks French and Spanish ● Experienced athlete with Valkyrie Racing as triathlete and runner with multiple awards ● Nationally Qualified NPC athlete in fitness
8516 St Rt 69
Prescott Valley AZ 86314
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Admittance to 8-hr Live In-Person Barre above™ Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided on certification date at location. Attendee is certified to teach Barre above™ and Barre fusion classes upon completion of 8-Hr Day.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
- Which exercises to teach in neutral spine and when not to use pelvic tuck exercises.
- The techniques teachers of excellence use to help first-timers feel successful, while challenging seasoned participants in the same class.
- The power of Convergent Strength Training, a unique methodology that maximizes muscle fatigue.
- The 2 Must-know techniques for creating effective progressions and regressions for any barre exercise.
You Learn How To
- Create and teach classic barre classes and fusion classes for all types of fitness levels.
- Structure an effective 30, 45, 55, or 60 min. classes.
- Pattern exercise sequences that create strength gains, plus improve cardiovascular fitness, flexibility, endurance, and posture.
- Teach a cohesive class for any type of room set up
- Cue for every type of learner
- Structure a warm-up that elevates core body temperature to optimum training conditions
- Blend fusion choreography to give personality to your class
- Teach in the optimum sequencing for a barre workout
- 12.0 AFAA
- 1.2 ACE
- 1.2 NASM
- 12.0 SCW
- Print & Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- 2 digital Barre workout videos
- Online access to the New Musicality Method module that contributes 4 CECs to your training
- Opportunity for ongoing education
- Discounts on equipment and apparel
$289.99Event registration has expired. Please call Customer Service.
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Barre Party!
— Kella Price
Barre Above® Master Trainer