Saturday, Nov 16, 2019
As CEO and founder of Healthy Habits Fitness and Yoga Studio in Sacramento, California, Rose Zahnn has been a studio owner for over 20 years. As a UCLA graduate and full-time fitness professional with 30 years experience, Rose is certified as a Personal Trainer, Group Fitness Instructor, Massage Therapist and Registered Yoga Alliance Yoga Teacher. She is a Barre above™ Master Trainer, Tabata Bootcamp™ Master Trainer, Balletone Master Trainer, and YogaFit Master Trainer. Rose is also the creator of YogaFit's newest teacher training program PilatesFit. Her healthy eating program, Learn to Be Lean, will soon be published as a workbook. Rose frequently appears as a fitness expert for local magazines, newspapers and television. She hosts charity events several times each year, including her favorite spring fundraiser, the Run for the Buns, supporting rabbit rescue, adoption, and education. Rose truly combines the science of the body with the science of the spirit to achieve the mind/body/spirit connection, while her sense of humor keeps students entertained. Rose teaches: Tabata Bootcamp™, Barre above™, 1, 2, 3, Seniors, Prenatal, YogaFit Kids, YogaButt, YogaStrength and PilatesFit.
2224 J St.
Sacramento CA 95816
12:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Admittance to 8-hr Live In-Person Barre above™ Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided on certification date at location. Attendee is certified to teach Barre above™ and Barre fusion classes upon completion of 8-Hr Day.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
- Which exercises to teach in neutral spine and when not to use pelvic tuck exercises.
- The techniques teachers of excellence use to help first-timers feel successful, while challenging seasoned participants in the same class.
- The power of Convergent Strength Training, a unique methodology that maximizes muscle fatigue.
- The 2 Must-know techniques for creating effective progressions and regressions for any barre exercise.
You Learn How To
- Create and teach classic barre classes and fusion classes for all types of fitness levels.
- Structure an effective 30, 45, 55, or 60 min. classes.
- Pattern exercise sequences that create strength gains, plus improve cardiovascular fitness, flexibility, endurance, and posture.
- Teach a cohesive class for any type of room set up
- Cue for every type of learner
- Structure a warm-up that elevates core body temperature to optimum training conditions
- Blend fusion choreography to give personality to your class
- Teach in the optimum sequencing for a barre workout
- 12.0 AFAA
- 1.2 ACE
- 1.2 NASM
- 12.0 SCW
- Print & Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- 2 digital Barre workout videos
- Online access to the New Musicality Method module that contributes 4 CECs to your training
- Opportunity for ongoing education
- Discounts on equipment and apparel
$289.99Event registration has expired. Please call Customer Service.
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Barre Party!
— Rose Zahnn
Barre Above® Master Trainer