Thursday, Dec 12, 2019
Equipped with a Master's Degree in Educational Psychology and a certificate in Wellness Coaching, Elizabeth’s mission is to help all clients become their “best selves”. She emphasizes self-expression and how it FEELS to exercise, and not letting what we cannot do interfere with what we can do. She believes in building a strong self from the inside out and that exercising with “intention” makes all the difference. Elizabeth is the founder and President of InnerAthlete in East Longmeadow, MA. Best known for explosive intervals, electric coaching, and creative programming Elizabeth is all about creating a group exercise experience. With experience directing at facilities including World’s, Gold’s, Bally’s, non-profits and even the collegiate arena, she stays on top of industry trends and education. She enjoys mentoring and consulting for and with new fitness professionals, the fitness guidance counselor for clients, colleagues and staff. As a continuing education provider, Elizabeth demonstrates her commitment to continuing education, possessing numerous national and specialty certifications from dance, cycling, mind/body and more. Elizabeth has presented nationally and internationally. Elizabeth is also a Senior National Master Trainer for BOSU, Tabata Bootcamp™, Kamagon, Surge, Barre Above™, and Gliding. She is also an ambassador for Carbon38 and can be seen on Mass Appeal on WWLP, and NBC Affiliate as a fitness expert and has reported for MyGroupFit.
425 Summer St.
Boston, MA 02210
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Admittance to 8-hr Live In-Person Barre above™ Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided on certification date at location. Attendee is certified to teach Barre above™ and Barre fusion classes upon completion of 8-Hr Day.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
- Which exercises to teach in neutral spine and when not to use pelvic tuck exercises.
- The techniques teachers of excellence use to help first-timers feel successful, while challenging seasoned participants in the same class.
- The power of Convergent Strength Training, a unique methodology that maximizes muscle fatigue.
- The 2 Must-know techniques for creating effective progressions and regressions for any barre exercise.
You Learn How To
- Create and teach classic barre classes and fusion classes for all types of fitness levels.
- Structure an effective 30, 45, 55, or 60 min. classes.
- Pattern exercise sequences that create strength gains, plus improve cardiovascular fitness, flexibility, endurance, and posture.
- Teach a cohesive class for any type of room set up
- Cue for every type of learner
- Structure a warm-up that elevates core body temperature to optimum training conditions
- Blend fusion choreography to give personality to your class
- Teach in the optimum sequencing for a barre workout
- 12.0 AFAA
- 1.2 ACE
- 1.2 NASM
- 12.0 SCW
- Print & Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- 2 digital Barre workout videos
- Online access to the New Musicality Method module that contributes 4 CECs to your training
- Opportunity for ongoing education
- Discounts on equipment and apparel
$249.0021 days left to register.
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Barre Party!
— Elizabeth Lenart
Barre Above® Master Trainer