Saturday, Apr 4, 2020
Tami Reilly has been a collector of all things fitness education related for the past 23 years. She began as an instructor, moved on to Physical Therapy, then became a program director, opening an all-women’s gym, and eventually was hired as an Athletic Director for fitness and wellness at Quinnipiac University. She has received awards from the Quinnipiac University Center for Excellence in Service to Students (2010), from Hamden High School as a “Distinguished Alumni” (2015), and was a finalist for the WORLD IDEA “Program Director of the Year.” Tami is a Master Trainer for Barre Above, Spinning, CrossCore, UgiFit, In-Trinity and BodyBlade, and holds numerous certifications. She enjoys raising her two children (26 & 24), leading study abroad trips with college students, and creating/facilitating women’s retreats. “Using fitness as a means of self-care is so vital and I love when I can see this practice turn into an empowering lifestyle.” Current Certifications held: E-RYT 500 Hours – Yoga Alliance | Certified Health & Wellness Coach – Health Coach Institute | ACE – Personal Trainer | AFAA – Personal Trainer and Group Fitness Instructor | ISCA – Promise Enterprises – Kickboxing Instructor | MAD DOGG Athletics – Spinning | CrossCore | BodyBlade | UgiFit | In-Trinity by Johnny G Method | Barre Above®
161 Commonwealth Ave.
Amherst, MA 01003
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Admittance to 8-hr Live In-Person Barre above™ Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided on certification date at location. Attendee is certified to teach Barre above™ and Barre fusion classes upon completion of 8-Hr Day.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
- Which exercises to teach in neutral spine and when not to use pelvic tuck exercises.
- The techniques teachers of excellence use to help first-timers feel successful, while challenging seasoned participants in the same class.
- The power of Convergent Strength Training, a unique methodology that maximizes muscle fatigue.
- The 2 Must-know techniques for creating effective progressions and regressions for any barre exercise.
You Learn How To
- Create and teach classic barre classes and fusion classes for all types of fitness levels.
- Structure an effective 30, 45, 55, or 60 min. classes.
- Pattern exercise sequences that create strength gains, plus improve cardiovascular fitness, flexibility, endurance, and posture.
- Teach a cohesive class for any type of room set up
- Cue for every type of learner
- Structure a warm-up that elevates core body temperature to optimum training conditions
- Blend fusion choreography to give personality to your class
- Teach in the optimum sequencing for a barre workout
- 12.0 AFAA
- 1.2 ACE
- 1.2 NASM
- 12.0 SCW
- Print & Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- 2 digital Barre workout videos
- Online access to the New Musicality Method module that contributes 4 CECs to your training
- Opportunity for ongoing education
- Discounts on equipment and apparel
33 days left
Until price increase to $269.99
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Barre Party!
— Tami Reilly
Barre Above® Master Trainer