Saturday, Jan 13, 2018
With over 17 years of fitness program management, Carrie Haines is a fitness writer and program consultant based in the Lake Tahoe area. She is an IDEA Fitness Expert and Presenter, a Master Trainer for Tabata Bootcamp™, Barre Above® and a member of the National Master Trainer Team for BOSU®. Originally from the San Francisco Bay area, she earned her BFA in Theatre Arts from The University of Southern California and has over 25 years of professional experience. Carrie writes and lectures about fitness program development and management and has presented workshops and certification courses at B.A.M. Fitness Conference, SCW Mania, and IDEA World. ACE, NASM, AFAA Certified. Living in a mecca for winter and summer sports, Carrie enjoys skiing, hiking, cycling, and stand-up paddle boarding.
1664 North Virginia St
Reno, NV 89557
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Admittance to 8-hr Live In-Person Barre above™ Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided on certification date at location. Attendee is certified to teach Barre above™ and Barre fusion classes upon completion of 8-Hr Day.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
- Which exercises to teach in neutral spine and when not to use pelvic tuck exercises.
- The techniques teachers of excellence use to help first-timers feel successful, while challenging seasoned participants in the same class.
- The power of Convergent Strength Training, a unique methodology that maximizes muscle fatigue.
- The 2 Must-know techniques for creating effective progressions and regressions for any barre exercise.
You Learn How To
- Create and teach classic barre classes and fusion classes for all types of fitness levels.
- Structure an effective 30, 45, 55, or 60 min. classes.
- Pattern exercise sequences that create strength gains, plus improve cardiovascular fitness, flexibility, endurance, and posture.
- Teach a cohesive class for any type of room set up
- Cue for every type of learner
- Structure a warm-up that elevates core body temperature to optimum training conditions
- Blend fusion choreography to give personality to your class
- Teach in the optimum sequencing for a barre workout
- 8.0 AFAA
- 0.8 ACE
- 0.8 NASM
- 8.0 SCW
- Print & Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- 2 DVDs, along digital versions
- Opportunity for ongoing education
- Discounts on equipment and apparel
$289.99Event registration has expired. Please call Customer Service.
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Barre Party!
— Carrie Haines
Barre Above® Master Trainer