Saturday, Mar 24, 2018
Katie discovered her love for Pilates and barre while recovering from a knee injury. After completing the 2014 Austin, TX marathon, the combination of training and soccer left her unable to run. She needed a healthy and enjoyable alternative. Barre and Pilates proved to be a perfect complement to her other activities and much kinder on her joints. It also vastly improved her core and arm strength. Most of all, it made her feel good! The PulsePointe barre technique made each class fun and challenging. She was quickly hooked and pursued certifications to not only teach group fitness classes herself, but also train others in the PulsePointe barre method. In addition to being a PulsePointe Master Trainer, Katie teaches classes at GreatLIFE in Sioux Falls, SD and is pursing yoga teacher training. She holds a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, certifications for PulsePointe barre and Power Pilates Core Mat I & II, and is a certified Group Fitness Instructor through ACE and AFAA.
1820 Pine Street
La Crosse, WI 54601
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Admittance to 8-hr Live In-Person Barre above™ Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided on certification date at location. Attendee is certified to teach Barre above™ and Barre fusion classes upon completion of 8-Hr Day.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
- Which exercises to teach in neutral spine and when not to use pelvic tuck exercises.
- The techniques teachers of excellence use to help first-timers feel successful, while challenging seasoned participants in the same class.
- The power of Convergent Strength Training, a unique methodology that maximizes muscle fatigue.
- The 2 Must-know techniques for creating effective progressions and regressions for any barre exercise.
You Learn How To
- Create and teach classic barre classes and fusion classes for all types of fitness levels.
- Structure an effective 30, 45, 55, or 60 min. classes.
- Pattern exercise sequences that create strength gains, plus improve cardiovascular fitness, flexibility, endurance, and posture.
- Teach a cohesive class for any type of room set up
- Cue for every type of learner
- Structure a warm-up that elevates core body temperature to optimum training conditions
- Blend fusion choreography to give personality to your class
- Teach in the optimum sequencing for a barre workout
- 8.0 AFAA
- 0.8 ACE
- 0.8 NASM
- 8.0 SCW
- Print & Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- 2 DVDs, along digital versions
- Opportunity for ongoing education
- Discounts on equipment and apparel
21 days left
Until price increase to $269.99
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Barre Party!
— Katie Moberly
Barre Above® Master Trainer