Friday, Feb 23, 2018
With over 15 years in the fitness industry, Pattie Bostick-Winn has taught multiple fitness formats around the world and has taught dance locally at her own studio and Muhlenberg College. Her passion lies in helping others realize their full potential and finding grace and beauty in all areas of physical fitness. She enjoys engaging people in workouts that they’ve never experienced before and is inspired by helping others achieve what they never thought possible. She is a dance studio owner, group fitness instructor, personal trainer, dance instructor and Master Trainer for Tabata Bootcamp™ and Barre Above® and her overall goal is to help people to live healthier lives.
700 E Swedesford Rd
Wayne, PA 19087
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Admittance to 8-hr Live In-Person Barre above™ Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided on certification date at location. Attendee is certified to teach Barre above™ and Barre fusion classes upon completion of 8-Hr Day.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
- Which exercises to teach in neutral spine and when not to use pelvic tuck exercises.
- The techniques teachers of excellence use to help first-timers feel successful, while challenging seasoned participants in the same class.
- The power of Convergent Strength Training, a unique methodology that maximizes muscle fatigue.
- The 2 Must-know techniques for creating effective progressions and regressions for any barre exercise.
You Learn How To
- Create and teach classic barre classes and fusion classes for all types of fitness levels.
- Structure an effective 30, 45, 55, or 60 min. classes.
- Pattern exercise sequences that create strength gains, plus improve cardiovascular fitness, flexibility, endurance, and posture.
- Teach a cohesive class for any type of room set up
- Cue for every type of learner
- Structure a warm-up that elevates core body temperature to optimum training conditions
- Blend fusion choreography to give personality to your class
- Teach in the optimum sequencing for a barre workout
- 8.0 AFAA
- 0.8 ACE
- 0.8 NASM
- 8.0 SCW
- Print & Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- 2 DVDs, along digital versions
- Opportunity for ongoing education
- Discounts on equipment and apparel
$229.996 days left to register.
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Barre Party!
— Pattie Bostick-Winn
Barre Above® Master Trainer