Sunday, Jan 24, 2021
Equipped with a Master's Degree in Educational Psychology and a certificate in Wellness Coaching, Elizabeth’s mission is to help all clients become their “best selves”. She emphasizes self-expression and how it FEELS to exercise, and not letting what we cannot do interfere with what we can do. She believes in building a strong self from the inside out and that exercising with “intention” makes all the difference. Elizabeth is the founder and President of InnerAthlete in East Longmeadow, MA. Best known for explosive intervals, electric coaching, and creative programming Elizabeth is all about creating a group exercise experience. With experience directing at facilities including World’s, Gold’s, Bally’s, non-profits and even the collegiate arena, she stays on top of industry trends and education. She enjoys mentoring and consulting for and with new fitness professionals, the fitness guidance counselor for clients, colleagues and staff. As a continuing education provider, Elizabeth demonstrates her commitment to continuing education, possessing numerous national and specialty certifications from dance, cycling, mind/body and more. Elizabeth has presented nationally and internationally. Elizabeth is also a Senior National Master Trainer for BOSU, Tabata Bootcamp™, Kamagon, Surge, Barre Above™, and Gliding. She is also an ambassador for Carbon38 and can be seen on Mass Appeal on WWLP, and NBC Affiliate as a fitness expert and has reported for MyGroupFit.
8:00 AM - 2:00 PM (PST)
Admittance to 6-hr LIVE Streaming ONLINE Balletone® Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Includes CECs and Course Materials (see below). Attendee is certified to teach Balletone® classes upon completion of 6-Hr Day.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
- A working knowledge of how Balletone® concepts relate bio teaching movement in a Balletone® class and beyond.
- Proper Balletone® form and posture for a specific series of movements, exercise, and patterns to fully command the Balletone® technique.
- How to effectively communicate and deliver the unique Balletone® choreography in a user-friendly way to a wide variety or participants.
- A process for the creating fun, ballet based conditioning workouts for fitness enthusiasts of all levels.
You’ll Learn How To:
- Create full 60-min Balletone® workouts that allow new Balletone® participants to feel successful while still challenging seasoned enthusiasts.
- Teach an effective ballet-based fitness workout to the "non-dancer" so that all participants feel successful, elegant, and strong.
- Cue to every type of learner.
- Use the concepts learned in the Balletone® certification to augment the content in your other fitness classes.
- Fuse elements of Ballet, Strength Training, Cardiovascular Endurance, and Pilates into one non-stop full body workout.
- 7.0 AFAA
- 0.7 ACE
- 0.7 NASM
- 7.0 SCW
- Instructor Manual (digital)
- Certificate of Completion
- Balletone Instructional Workout Video
- Instructor Web Account
- Opportunity for full education library
- Discounts on equipment and apparel
$229.99Event registration has expired. Please call Customer Service.
Join Us for the Dance of Your Life!
— Elizabeth Lenart
Balletone® Master Trainer