Saturday, May 1, 2021
As a high school and Division I collegiate cheerleader Heather has always known the importance of staying in shape and taking care of her body. After college She decided to join the family business and has been a hairstylist for the past 20 years. Learning valuable customer service skills from the hair industry she knows how important it is to encourage and build confidence in people, which is where her heart is. Following her passion for fitness she decided to start her journey as an instructor and received her RYT 200 hr yoga certification and from there is where it all started! She was introduced to Barre and after experiencing her first Barre class she was hooked and decided to start teaching it. She has been teaching Barre and yoga since 2013 and found Barre Above in 2018. Believing in the program and the company she was inspired to join as a Master Trainer so she can spread the knowledge and motivation to others! She now owns her own Barre Studio in Edmond Oklahoma where she teaches and is certified in Barre, Yoga, Strong by Zumba and Piyo!
1333 N Santa Fe; Suite 111
Edmond OK 73003
12:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Admittance to 8-hr Live In-Person Barre above™ Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided on certification date at location. Attendee is certified to teach Barre above™ and Barre fusion classes upon completion of 8-Hr Day.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
- Which exercises to teach in neutral spine and when not to use pelvic tuck exercises.
- The techniques teachers of excellence use to help first-timers feel successful, while challenging seasoned participants in the same class.
- The power of Convergent Strength Training, a unique methodology that maximizes muscle fatigue.
- The 2 Must-know techniques for creating effective progressions and regressions for any barre exercise.
You Learn How To
- Create and teach classic barre classes and fusion classes for all types of fitness levels.
- Structure an effective 30, 45, 55, or 60 min. classes.
- Pattern exercise sequences that create strength gains, plus improve cardiovascular fitness, flexibility, endurance, and posture.
- Teach a cohesive class for any type of room set up
- Cue for every type of learner
- Structure a warm-up that elevates core body temperature to optimum training conditions
- Blend fusion choreography to give personality to your class
- Teach in the optimum sequencing for a barre workout
- 12.0 AFAA
- 1.2 ACE
- 1.2 NASM
- 12.0 SCW
- Print & Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- 2 digital Barre workout videos
- Online access to the New Musicality Method module that contributes 4 CECs to your training
- Opportunity for ongoing education
- Discounts on equipment and apparel
6 days left
Until price increase to $269.99
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Barre Party!
— Heather Ehlers
Barre Above® Master Trainer