Saturday, Mar 27, 2021
Fiona is brand new to the fitness industry, getting her first certification (Zumba) just one year ago. Since then, she has also certified as a barre instructor with Barre Above, a Strong by Zumba instructor, and an AFAA group fitness instructor and personal fitness trainer. Fiona started training in dance at just 6 years old and has over 14 years of professional training in ballet, jazz, contemporary, and ballroom dance. She danced as a member of the Junior Company at her ballet studio until high school when she left the studio to dance with drill and ballroom teams at school. Fiona has a minor in ballroom dance from Brigham Young University. After college, she took a break from performing to focus on family life. She and her husband Nathan have 5 children and reside in Orem, Utah where Nathan works as the VP of Fulfillment for an internet marketing company. Fiona continued to dance as a regular in her local gym's Zumba classes. Dance and fitness have been a huge part of her life and she is passionate about teaching dance fitness to women (and men!) in her community.
165 W 1600 N; Ste 140
Logan UT 84341
12:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Admittance to 8-hr Live In-Person Barre above™ Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided on certification date at location. Attendee is certified to teach Barre above™ and Barre fusion classes upon completion of 8-Hr Day.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
- Which exercises to teach in neutral spine and when not to use pelvic tuck exercises.
- The techniques teachers of excellence use to help first-timers feel successful, while challenging seasoned participants in the same class.
- The power of Convergent Strength Training, a unique methodology that maximizes muscle fatigue.
- The 2 Must-know techniques for creating effective progressions and regressions for any barre exercise.
You Learn How To
- Create and teach classic barre classes and fusion classes for all types of fitness levels.
- Structure an effective 30, 45, 55, or 60 min. classes.
- Pattern exercise sequences that create strength gains, plus improve cardiovascular fitness, flexibility, endurance, and posture.
- Teach a cohesive class for any type of room set up
- Cue for every type of learner
- Structure a warm-up that elevates core body temperature to optimum training conditions
- Blend fusion choreography to give personality to your class
- Teach in the optimum sequencing for a barre workout
- 12.0 AFAA
- 1.2 ACE
- 1.2 NASM
- 12.0 SCW
- Print & Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- 2 digital Barre workout videos
- Online access to the New Musicality Method module that contributes 4 CECs to your training
- Opportunity for ongoing education
- Discounts on equipment and apparel
15 days left
Until price increase to $269.99
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Barre Party!
— Fiona Judd
Barre Above® Master Trainer