Saturday, May 8, 2021
Kelli has over 30 years’ experience in the fitness industry and a love for dance. She started at a young age learning ballet, tap and jazz then participated in competitive gymnastics for twelve years. In her late teens her heart brought her back to ballet and soon after began her work in the fitness industry with aerobic exercise. Kelli grew up in and still lives in Wichita Kansas. She has four kids and enjoys spending much of her time with her family and close friends. Throughout Kelli’s career she has taught step, slide, cycling, weight conditioning classes, hip hop as well as Pilates mat and yoga classes. Kelli began her Pilates career in 1999 and is comprehensively trained through STOTT Pilates and nationally certified through the Pilates Method Alliance. Kelli is the director and educator of Pilates for Genesis Health Clubs which offers fully equipped studios in eight locations. Kelli Has a passion for training her clients and helping to improve their quality of life by teaching them the value and benefits of Pilates and Barre exercise. She is now a master trainer for Barre Above and very excited about providing the excellent Barre Above Instructor Training courses to new instructors.
1307 East Prospect
Fort Collins CO 80525
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Admittance to 8-hr Live In-Person Barre above™ Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided on certification date at location. Attendee is certified to teach Barre above™ and Barre fusion classes upon completion of 8-Hr Day.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
- Which exercises to teach in neutral spine and when not to use pelvic tuck exercises.
- The techniques teachers of excellence use to help first-timers feel successful, while challenging seasoned participants in the same class.
- The power of Convergent Strength Training, a unique methodology that maximizes muscle fatigue.
- The 2 Must-know techniques for creating effective progressions and regressions for any barre exercise.
You Learn How To
- Create and teach classic barre classes and fusion classes for all types of fitness levels.
- Structure an effective 30, 45, 55, or 60 min. classes.
- Pattern exercise sequences that create strength gains, plus improve cardiovascular fitness, flexibility, endurance, and posture.
- Teach a cohesive class for any type of room set up
- Cue for every type of learner
- Structure a warm-up that elevates core body temperature to optimum training conditions
- Blend fusion choreography to give personality to your class
- Teach in the optimum sequencing for a barre workout
- 12.0 AFAA
- 1.2 ACE
- 1.2 NASM
- 12.0 SCW
- Print & Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- 2 digital Barre workout videos
- Online access to the New Musicality Method module that contributes 4 CECs to your training
- Opportunity for ongoing education
- Discounts on equipment and apparel
13 days left
Until price increase to $269.99
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Barre Party!
— Kelli Harsh
Barre Above® Master Trainer