Sunday, Jun 10, 2018
With over 30 years in the industry, Lee Milne was named the 24 Hour Fitness AZ Region Instructor of the Year, 24 Hour Fitness AZ Region Top Class Attendance Winner, and selected as a Master Class presenter for Minneapolis in Motion. Having instructed classes for every type of population, and working as a personal trainer and a fitness program manager, she is currently an Adjunct Faculty member at Scottsdale Community College and a Master Trainer for Barre Above®. Lee holds multiple certifications and was featured in ACE Fitness video presentation for Women Leadership Symposium. She has also presented at IHRSA and believes that the desire to be healthy unites us all and is determined to lead from the heart, providing an inclusive environment for all.
350 N. 1st Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85003
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Admittance to 8-hr Live In-Person Barre above™ Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided on certification date at location. Attendee is certified to teach Barre above™ and Barre fusion classes upon completion of 8-Hr Day.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
- Which exercises to teach in neutral spine and when not to use pelvic tuck exercises.
- The techniques teachers of excellence use to help first-timers feel successful, while challenging seasoned participants in the same class.
- The power of Convergent Strength Training, a unique methodology that maximizes muscle fatigue.
- The 2 Must-know techniques for creating effective progressions and regressions for any barre exercise.
You Learn How To
- Create and teach classic barre classes and fusion classes for all types of fitness levels.
- Structure an effective 30, 45, 55, or 60 min. classes.
- Pattern exercise sequences that create strength gains, plus improve cardiovascular fitness, flexibility, endurance, and posture.
- Teach a cohesive class for any type of room set up
- Cue for every type of learner
- Structure a warm-up that elevates core body temperature to optimum training conditions
- Blend fusion choreography to give personality to your class
- Teach in the optimum sequencing for a barre workout
- 12.0 AFAA
- 1.2 ACE
- 1.2 NASM
- 12.0 SCW
- Print & Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- (2) digital Barre workout videos
- Opportunity for ongoing education
- Discounts on equipment and apparel
4 days left
Until price increase to $269.99
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Barre Party!
— Lee Milne
Barre Above® Master Trainer