Saturday, Jun 26, 2021
Erin has had a passion for movement, dance, and fitness since a young age. After years studying dance, Erin turned to group fitness in college. She immediately fell in love with the combination of music and movement and shortly thereafter began her journey as a group fitness instructor. As a music professional and former dancer, Erin was driven to using music to inspire her classes to move. Erin loves choreographing for her classes and utilizing the power of music to help drive others in their workouts! Erin is an AFAA certified Group Exercise Instructor. She also holds certifications from Barre Above, Balletone, and Cardio Yoga as well as Les Mills Bodypump, Bodycombat, Bodyflow, and Barre. She currently serves as a Master Trainer for Balletone. Erin has a background in education and loves using her skills to teach and inspire others. Erin is actively teaching group fitness in central Florida and is incredibly passionate about helping others find joy in the process of creating a healthier lifestyle. Education: Bachelor of Music Education – Stetson University, DeLand, FL Bachelor of Voice Performance – Stetson University, DeLand, FL Certifications: AFAA Group Exercise Instructor Barre Above Balletone Cardio Yoga Les Mills Bodypump Les Mills Bodycombat Les Mills Bodyflow Les Mills Barre POP PIlates
87 Alafaya Woods Blvd.
Oviedo FL 32765
11:30 AM - 7:30 PM
Admittance to 8-hr Live In-Person Barre above™ Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided on certification date at location. Attendee is certified to teach Barre above™ and Barre fusion classes upon completion of 8-Hr Day.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
- Which exercises to teach in neutral spine and when not to use pelvic tuck exercises.
- The techniques teachers of excellence use to help first-timers feel successful, while challenging seasoned participants in the same class.
- The power of Convergent Strength Training, a unique methodology that maximizes muscle fatigue.
- The 2 Must-know techniques for creating effective progressions and regressions for any barre exercise.
You Learn How To
- Create and teach classic barre classes and fusion classes for all types of fitness levels.
- Structure an effective 30, 45, 55, or 60 min. classes.
- Pattern exercise sequences that create strength gains, plus improve cardiovascular fitness, flexibility, endurance, and posture.
- Teach a cohesive class for any type of room set up
- Cue for every type of learner
- Structure a warm-up that elevates core body temperature to optimum training conditions
- Blend fusion choreography to give personality to your class
- Teach in the optimum sequencing for a barre workout
- 12.0 AFAA
- 1.2 ACE
- 1.2 NASM
- 12.0 SCW
- Print & Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- 2 digital Barre workout videos
- Online access to the New Musicality Method module that contributes 4 CECs to your training
- Opportunity for ongoing education
- Discounts on equipment and apparel
34 days left
Until price increase to $269.99
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Barre Party!
— Erin Coatney
Barre Above® Master Trainer