Saturday, Jun 19, 2021
Leslee Bender has over 30 years of experience in the fitness industry, and presented fitness education internationally in over 20 countries. She is the creator of the Bender Method of training, which received “Infomercial of the Year” in 2007 for short form, and more than 2,000,000 orders. Leslee has produced over 30 DVD’s and has created one of the safest methods of core training, the Pilates Coach Method. Leslee is a graduate of the Gray Institute of Applied Functional Science, and is now enrolled in the GIFT program there, believing that you can never stop learning the true functions of human movement. She is also a 2010 finalist for IDEA Instructor of the year. Presently, Leslee works in Orlando as a functional training specialist with pro-water skiers.
10:00 AM - 2:00 PM (PST)
Admittance to 4-hr LIVE Streaming ONLINE Posture Perfection Virtual Course
Take your classes and clients to a higher level of authentic alignment and functionality for any modality of fitness. Whether you teach barre or small group training, alignment is essential for optimum results, preventing injuries and improving overall health when you understand the purpose of each exercise.
You will walk away with the necessary strategies and techniques to place your students in the proper form for their body type. You will also experience why faulty movement patterns, or positions the body is placed in, can cause mis-alignments that will lead to dysfunction and or potential injuries and how to avoid them.
- Walk away with the science of the planes of motion and how to adapt your student’s alignment to their ability
- Experience the importance of correct optimum alignment from the feet vertically to prone
- Understand the bio-mechanics of movement and how to coach, cue and connect with your students
- Recognize how postural deviations can be addressed and corrected to improve overall flexibility, strength and balance
- Discover how utilizing small equipment will assist in improving alignment with specific exercises targeting desired muscle groups
- Coming Soon
Certificate of Completion
$79.99Today is the last day to register.
Looking Forward to You Joining!
— Leslee Bender