Saturday, Aug 7, 2021
Megan began taking barre to prevent reoccurring back injuries from running. She had always loved sports, exercise and group fitness, so certifying in barre was a natural transition. In addition to Barre Above, Megan is a certified ACE group fitness instructor and holds certificates in TRX, Schwinn cycle, and Barre Above. She teaches a variety of group fitness classes both in studio and virtually. A big appeal of barre for Megan is its adaptability to all fitness levels and its ease of fusing with other formats, such as HIIT and boxing. Her goal for each barre class is to have students leave with shake in their legs and smiles on their faces. Megan is also co-founder of Exercise Change, a donation-based fitness organization which supports Harrisburg area non-profits. Outside of fitness, Megan is a speech-therapist and owns an early intervention therapy business. Education ACE Group Fitness Certifications Barre Above Master Trainer TRX Schwinn Cycle
1301 Springdale Rd.
Cherry Hill NJ 08003
10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Admittance to 8-hr Live In-Person Barre above™ Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided on certification date at location. Attendee is certified to teach Barre above™ and Barre fusion classes upon completion of 8-Hr Day.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
- Which exercises to teach in neutral spine and when not to use pelvic tuck exercises.
- The techniques teachers of excellence use to help first-timers feel successful, while challenging seasoned participants in the same class.
- The power of Convergent Strength Training, a unique methodology that maximizes muscle fatigue.
- The 2 Must-know techniques for creating effective progressions and regressions for any barre exercise.
You Learn How To
- Create and teach classic barre classes and fusion classes for all types of fitness levels.
- Structure an effective 30, 45, 55, or 60 min. classes.
- Pattern exercise sequences that create strength gains, plus improve cardiovascular fitness, flexibility, endurance, and posture.
- Teach a cohesive class for any type of room set up
- Cue for every type of learner
- Structure a warm-up that elevates core body temperature to optimum training conditions
- Blend fusion choreography to give personality to your class
- Teach in the optimum sequencing for a barre workout
- 12.0 AFAA
- 1.2 ACE
- 1.2 NASM
- 12.0 SCW
- Print & Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- 2 digital Barre workout videos
- Online access to the New Musicality Method module that contributes 4 CECs to your training
- Opportunity for ongoing education
- Discounts on equipment and apparel
36 days left
Until price increase to $269.99
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Barre Party!
— Megan Lesko
Barre Above® Master Trainer