Saturday, Sep 18, 2021
Kelsey moved to Florida from NYC in 2013 and hasn’t looked back since! After moving down, she completed a Masters Degree in Exercise Science and Health Promotion with a specialty in wellness programming. She has since been in the fitness field for nearly 10 years! In her early years, she was certified through PTA Global as a Personal Trainer and learned barre through the creators of Exhale Spa learning the ways of Lotte Berk. She later went on to complete training through Barre Above. In addition to loving Barre, Kelsey is a Comprehensively Certified Pilates Instructor through Balanced Body and PMA as well as a Master Trainer through Club Pilates! She brings a lot of energy and personality to her classes and loves to connect with each and every client! Her passion is to help other instructors grow their brand and increase their base of knowledge.
12301 USF Genshaft Dr.
Tampa FL 33620
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Admittance to 8-hr Live In-Person Barre above™ Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided on certification date at location. Attendee is certified to teach Barre above™ and Barre fusion classes upon completion of 8-Hr Day.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
- Which exercises to teach in neutral spine and when not to use pelvic tuck exercises.
- The techniques teachers of excellence use to help first-timers feel successful, while challenging seasoned participants in the same class.
- The power of Convergent Strength Training, a unique methodology that maximizes muscle fatigue.
- The 2 Must-know techniques for creating effective progressions and regressions for any barre exercise.
You Learn How To
- Create and teach classic barre classes and fusion classes for all types of fitness levels.
- Structure an effective 30, 45, 55, or 60 min. classes.
- Pattern exercise sequences that create strength gains, plus improve cardiovascular fitness, flexibility, endurance, and posture.
- Teach a cohesive class for any type of room set up
- Cue for every type of learner
- Structure a warm-up that elevates core body temperature to optimum training conditions
- Blend fusion choreography to give personality to your class
- Teach in the optimum sequencing for a barre workout
- 12.0 AFAA
- 1.2 ACE
- 1.2 NASM
- 12.0 SCW
- Print & Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- 2 digital Barre workout videos
- Online access to the New Musicality Method module that contributes 4 CECs to your training
- Opportunity for ongoing education
- Discounts on equipment and apparel
$289.99Event registration has expired. Please call Customer Service.
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Barre Party!
— Kelsey Gephart
Barre Above® Program Specialist