Friday, Aug 27, 2021
Becky Stafford Hamm trained as a dancer through college and went on to dance for several professional sports teams in the NBA and the NFL, including the Los Angeles Laker Girls, Denver Bronco Cheerleaders, the Denver Nugget Dancers and the Orlando Magic Dancers. She has been in the fitness industry for more than 15 years and is a master trainer for Barre Above® with Savvier Fitness®. Becky teaches multiple fitness formats such as barre, boot camp, athletic conditioning, cycle fusion and Zumba®. She is passionate about health and wellness and strives to inspire others to find a love for fitness.
10475 Sheridan Blvd
Westminster CO 80501
8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Admittance to 8-hr Live In-Person Barre above™ Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided on certification date at location. Attendee is certified to teach Barre above™ and Barre fusion classes upon completion of 8-Hr Day.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
- Which exercises to teach in neutral spine and when not to use pelvic tuck exercises.
- The techniques teachers of excellence use to help first-timers feel successful, while challenging seasoned participants in the same class.
- The power of Convergent Strength Training, a unique methodology that maximizes muscle fatigue.
- The 2 Must-know techniques for creating effective progressions and regressions for any barre exercise.
You Learn How To
- Create and teach classic barre classes and fusion classes for all types of fitness levels.
- Structure an effective 30, 45, 55, or 60 min. classes.
- Pattern exercise sequences that create strength gains, plus improve cardiovascular fitness, flexibility, endurance, and posture.
- Teach a cohesive class for any type of room set up
- Cue for every type of learner
- Structure a warm-up that elevates core body temperature to optimum training conditions
- Blend fusion choreography to give personality to your class
- Teach in the optimum sequencing for a barre workout
- 12.0 AFAA
- 1.2 ACE
- 1.2 NASM
- 12.0 SCW
- Print & Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- 2 digital Barre workout videos
- Online access to the New Musicality Method module that contributes 4 CECs to your training
- Opportunity for ongoing education
- Discounts on equipment and apparel
7 days left
Until price increase to $269.99
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Barre Party!
— Becky Stafford
Barre Above® Master Trainer