Saturday, Oct 2, 2021
An experienced fitness instructor, Tracey has been teaching group fitness classes for the past 30 years in Hartford, New Haven (Yale University) and Fairfield, CT as well as Salt Lake City, UT and Overland Park, KS. She is a former gymnast, certified AFAA group fitness instructor, and NASM certified personal trainer. Her creativity and boundless energy inspire a sense of fun in each of her self- choreographed routines. To date, Tracey has produced 30 fitness DVDs, with workouts that have been featured in Fitness and Oxygen magazines. Tracey has written workouts for Good Housekeeping and Prevention and co-authored numerous fitness articles. She is a featured FitPro on the App Coach by Cigna and is the owner of Tracey Staehle Fitness LLC in Simsbury, CT. The mother of two young children, Tracey is active in the school community volunteering with fundraisers and events.
181 Route 137 - Unit 3
East Harwich MA 02645
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Admittance to 8-hr Live In-Person Barre above™ Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided on certification date at location. Attendee is certified to teach Barre above™ and Barre fusion classes upon completion of 8-Hr Day.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
- Which exercises to teach in neutral spine and when not to use pelvic tuck exercises.
- The techniques teachers of excellence use to help first-timers feel successful, while challenging seasoned participants in the same class.
- The power of Convergent Strength Training, a unique methodology that maximizes muscle fatigue.
- The 2 Must-know techniques for creating effective progressions and regressions for any barre exercise.
You Learn How To
- Create and teach classic barre classes and fusion classes for all types of fitness levels.
- Structure an effective 30, 45, 55, or 60 min. classes.
- Pattern exercise sequences that create strength gains, plus improve cardiovascular fitness, flexibility, endurance, and posture.
- Teach a cohesive class for any type of room set up
- Cue for every type of learner
- Structure a warm-up that elevates core body temperature to optimum training conditions
- Blend fusion choreography to give personality to your class
- Teach in the optimum sequencing for a barre workout
- 12.0 AFAA
- 1.2 ACE
- 1.2 NASM
- 12.0 SCW
- Print & Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- 2 digital Barre workout videos
- Online access to the New Musicality Method module that contributes 4 CECs to your training
- Opportunity for ongoing education
- Discounts on equipment and apparel
43 days left
Until price increase to $269.99
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Barre Party!
— Tracey Staehle
Barre Above® Master Trainer