Sunday, Oct 24, 2021
After graduating from the University of Kentucky and working in the Interior Design field for several years, Tabatha took some time off to become a stay-at-home mom. During this time, Tabatha decided to get her health in check and joined her local YMCA where she discovered a love for group fitness. This love turned into to a career she never would have imagined when she decided to become a certified instructor. With over 5 years’ experience in the fitness industry, Tabatha has taught many formats including Pilates, HIIT, Core, Bootcamp, Dance Fitness, but her true passion is teaching Barre. She not only teaches group fitness at the same gym she joined all those years ago, but also teaches Barre at a local yoga studio in her hometown. Tabatha prides herself on encouraging others to challenge themselves to do their best while having fun! When Tabatha is not teaching, she enjoys running, hiking, traveling, and being with her husband and two boys. Education: *YMCA Foundations of Group Exercise *AFAA-Group Exercise Certifications: *Master Trainer for Barre Above
8709 Old Bardstown Rd.
Louisville KY 40291
10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Admittance to 8-hr Live In-Person Barre above™ Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided on certification date at location. Attendee is certified to teach Barre above™ and Barre fusion classes upon completion of 8-Hr Day.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
- Which exercises to teach in neutral spine and when not to use pelvic tuck exercises.
- The techniques teachers of excellence use to help first-timers feel successful, while challenging seasoned participants in the same class.
- The power of Convergent Strength Training, a unique methodology that maximizes muscle fatigue.
- The 2 Must-know techniques for creating effective progressions and regressions for any barre exercise.
You Learn How To
- Create and teach classic barre classes and fusion classes for all types of fitness levels.
- Structure an effective 30, 45, 55, or 60 min. classes.
- Pattern exercise sequences that create strength gains, plus improve cardiovascular fitness, flexibility, endurance, and posture.
- Teach a cohesive class for any type of room set up
- Cue for every type of learner
- Structure a warm-up that elevates core body temperature to optimum training conditions
- Blend fusion choreography to give personality to your class
- Teach in the optimum sequencing for a barre workout
- 12.0 AFAA
- 1.2 ACE
- 1.2 NASM
- 12.0 SCW
- Print & Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- 2 digital Barre workout videos
- Online access to the New Musicality Method module that contributes 4 CECs to your training
- Opportunity for ongoing education
- Discounts on equipment and apparel
22 days left
Until price increase to $269.99
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Barre Party!
— Tabatha Wagner
Barre Above® Master Trainer