Saturday, Sep 18, 2021
Dance has been a part of my life starting at age 8. After graduating from the University of Washington with degrees in Dance and Kinesiology, I spent two years dancing in New York City and begun teaching aerobics. Fast forward a few years... I am now the Group Fitness Coordinator for the SeattleGYM where I also teach a variety of group fitness and small group training formats. I love teaching teachers how to create a Balletone class! It's the perfect blend of mindful dynamic movement, muscle toning and grace that will pull members into your class week after week. Credentials & Certifications: ACE, AFAA & NASM Provider, ACE Group Fitness Instructor, ACE Personal Trainer, Balletone™Master Trainer, Barre Above™, Les Mills BODYSTEP™& BODYPUMP™Instructor, efisportsmedicine GRAVITY(totalgym) Trainer, Zumba®, Strong by Zumba®, TRX Suspension Trainer, Owner of Tailor Made Training and Co-founder of Total Body Tabata™.
928 NW Leary Way
Seattle WA 98107
12:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Admittance to 8-hr Live In-Person Barre above™ Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided on certification date at location. Attendee is certified to teach Barre above™ and Barre fusion classes upon completion of 8-Hr Day.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
- Which exercises to teach in neutral spine and when not to use pelvic tuck exercises.
- The techniques teachers of excellence use to help first-timers feel successful, while challenging seasoned participants in the same class.
- The power of Convergent Strength Training, a unique methodology that maximizes muscle fatigue.
- The 2 Must-know techniques for creating effective progressions and regressions for any barre exercise.
You Learn How To
- Create and teach classic barre classes and fusion classes for all types of fitness levels.
- Structure an effective 30, 45, 55, or 60 min. classes.
- Pattern exercise sequences that create strength gains, plus improve cardiovascular fitness, flexibility, endurance, and posture.
- Teach a cohesive class for any type of room set up
- Cue for every type of learner
- Structure a warm-up that elevates core body temperature to optimum training conditions
- Blend fusion choreography to give personality to your class
- Teach in the optimum sequencing for a barre workout
- 12.0 AFAA
- 1.2 ACE
- 1.2 NASM
- 12.0 SCW
- Print & Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- 2 digital Barre workout videos
- Online access to the New Musicality Method module that contributes 4 CECs to your training
- Opportunity for ongoing education
- Discounts on equipment and apparel
$289.99Event registration has expired. Please call Customer Service.
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Barre Party!
— Vicki Moen
Barre Above® Program Specialist