Saturday, Aug 13, 2022
Michelle lives in Atlanta, GA bringing 28 years experience to the fitness industry. Her certifications include: PMA, 500 hour Pilates Instructor, NASM Personal Trainer and ACE Group Exercise Instructor. She is a Master Trainer for Barre Above, Barre Above with Pilates Focus, Extreme HITT Chaos and Tabata Bootcamp. Her past experience includes being a Master Trainer for FITour in Pilates, yoga, group exercise, personal training, cycling and kickboxing. She has served as program director for various fitness facilities, Faculty for the YMCA of the USA and business owner. As a Barre, Pilates, HITT and strength Instructor, her passion is to empower, educate and motivate others to become an instructor, achieve goals, and live a healthy lifestyle.
1107 N. Murray Ave.
Anderson SC 29625
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Admittance to 8-hr Live In-Person Barre above™ Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided on certification date at location. Attendee is certified to teach Barre above™ and Barre fusion classes upon completion of 8-Hr Day.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
- Which exercises to teach in neutral spine and when not to use pelvic tuck exercises.
- The techniques teachers of excellence use to help first-timers feel successful, while challenging seasoned participants in the same class.
- The power of Convergent Strength Training, a unique methodology that maximizes muscle fatigue.
- The 2 Must-know techniques for creating effective progressions and regressions for any barre exercise.
You Learn How To
- Create and teach classic barre classes and fusion classes for all types of fitness levels.
- Structure an effective 30, 45, 55, or 60 min. classes.
- Pattern exercise sequences that create strength gains, plus improve cardiovascular fitness, flexibility, endurance, and posture.
- Teach a cohesive class for any type of room set up
- Cue for every type of learner
- Structure a warm-up that elevates core body temperature to optimum training conditions
- Blend fusion choreography to give personality to your class
- Teach in the optimum sequencing for a barre workout
- 12.0 AFAA
- 1.2 ACE
- 1.2 NASM
- 12.0 SCW
- Print & Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- 2 digital Barre workout videos
- Online access to the New Musicality Method module that contributes 4 CECs to your training
- Opportunity for ongoing education
- Discounts on equipment and apparel
64 days left
Until price increase to $269.99
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Barre Party!
— Michelle Jernigan-Morris
Barre Above® Program Specialist