Friday, Feb 17, 2023
Riley Shaia has 24 year of experience in teaching group exercise and a unique background in Physical Therapy which has equipped to her share her knowledge base with other instructors and trainers as a Tabata Bootcamp™ Master Trainer. She earned her B.S. in education with a concentration in Sports Medicine from the University of Virginia and her Masters in Physical Therapy from the Medical College of Virginia and enjoys sharing her love of fitness with her class participants and other fitness professionals. Riley’s high-energy approach applies not just to her passion for fitness and nutrition but also for living life to the fullest.
450 Whitehead Rd.
Charlottesville VA 22904
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Admittance to 8-hr Live In-Person Barre above™ Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided on certification date at location. Attendee is certified to teach Barre above™ and Barre fusion classes upon completion of 8-Hr Day.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
- Which exercises to teach in neutral spine and when not to use pelvic tuck exercises.
- The techniques teachers of excellence use to help first-timers feel successful, while challenging seasoned participants in the same class.
- The power of Convergent Strength Training, a unique methodology that maximizes muscle fatigue.
- The 2 Must-know techniques for creating effective progressions and regressions for any barre exercise.
You Learn How To
- Create and teach classic barre classes and fusion classes for all types of fitness levels.
- Structure an effective 30, 45, 55, or 60 min. classes.
- Pattern exercise sequences that create strength gains, plus improve cardiovascular fitness, flexibility, endurance, and posture.
- Teach a cohesive class for any type of room set up
- Cue for every type of learner
- Structure a warm-up that elevates core body temperature to optimum training conditions
- Blend fusion choreography to give personality to your class
- Teach in the optimum sequencing for a barre workout
- 12.0 AFAA
- 1.2 ACE
- 1.2 NASM
- 12.0 SCW
- Print & Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- 2 digital Barre workout videos
- Online access to the New Musicality Method module that contributes 4 CECs to your training
- Opportunity for ongoing education
- Discounts on equipment and apparel
176 days left
Until price increase to $269.99
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Barre Party!
— Riley Shaia
Barre Above® Program Specialist