Saturday, Sep 10, 2022
Heidi began her journey in group fitness instruction as a student at Temple University. Naturally a teacher at heart, she loves to see others succeed and will be your biggest cheerleader. Her love for teaching fitness has carried her across three states and countless gyms and studios over the past 10 years. Finding a community and contributing to building it up wherever she is planted has become her forte. Uniquely equipped with a Bachelor’s degree in Music Education, Heidi is passionate about creating music driven classes that create motivating and unforgettable experiences. She maintains specialty certifications through Les Mills, Balanced Body, and Savvier Fitness (Barre Above and Balletone) as well as AFAA Group Fitness Instructor and ACE Personal Training certifications. She is currently an instructor for Lifetime Fitness in Cincinnati, Ohio.
12196 Sunset Hills Rd.
Reston VA 20190
10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Admittance to 8-hr Live In-Person Barre above™ Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided on certification date at location. Attendee is certified to teach Barre above™ and Barre fusion classes upon completion of 8-Hr Day.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
- Which exercises to teach in neutral spine and when not to use pelvic tuck exercises.
- The techniques teachers of excellence use to help first-timers feel successful, while challenging seasoned participants in the same class.
- The power of Convergent Strength Training, a unique methodology that maximizes muscle fatigue.
- The 2 Must-know techniques for creating effective progressions and regressions for any barre exercise.
You Learn How To
- Create and teach classic barre classes and fusion classes for all types of fitness levels.
- Structure an effective 30, 45, 55, or 60 min. classes.
- Pattern exercise sequences that create strength gains, plus improve cardiovascular fitness, flexibility, endurance, and posture.
- Teach a cohesive class for any type of room set up
- Cue for every type of learner
- Structure a warm-up that elevates core body temperature to optimum training conditions
- Blend fusion choreography to give personality to your class
- Teach in the optimum sequencing for a barre workout
- 12.0 AFAA
- 1.2 ACE
- 1.2 NASM
- 12.0 SCW
- Print & Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- 2 digital Barre workout videos
- Online access to the New Musicality Method module that contributes 4 CECs to your training
- Opportunity for ongoing education
- Discounts on equipment and apparel
$289.99Event registration has expired. Please call Customer Service.
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Barre Party!
— Heidi Neal
Barre Above® Program Specialist