**Take advantage of the advanced/early bird pricing and register today! We offer a zero-risk COVID policy – whereby if you happen to test positive before your training, you can transfer your registration to a future event of your choice for free – OR complete your certification 100% virtually from home!**
Saturday, Jan 14, 2023
Ashleigh's fitness journey began as a dancer. She danced professionally for several years and slowly began to learn how other forms of fitness could compliment her dance career and make her a stronger individual. After teaching dance for several years, Ashleigh began her fitness career as a personal trainer. She quickly realized her true passion was for group fitness. While Barre Above is her favorite modality, Ashleigh also teaches Pilates Mat, Yoga, Bolly X and BollyX Low Impact, stretch, strength, and boot camp style classes. She is a certified personal trainer and group fitness instructor and also has a pre- and postnatal women's specialization. She is passionate about the mind/body/voice connection and educates instructors on vocal health. She is the founder of Take the Stage Fitness, a company that utilizes the skills Ashleigh gained through her performance career to assist group fitness instructors grow confidence and stage presence, master group fitness auditions, and learn about vocal health. Certifications: Barre Above Program Specialist 500 Hour Registered Yoga Teacher Pilates Mat Bolly X and Bolly Low Impact Instructor Vocal Health First Aider Education: ACE Certified Personal Trainer AFAA Group Fitness NASM Women's Fitness Specialist FMS Level 1 and 2 Applied Health & Human Performance Specialist Lvl 2
848 Folly Road
Charleston SC 29412
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Admittance to 8-hr Live In-Person Barre above™ Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided on certification date at location. Attendee is certified to teach Barre above™ and Barre fusion classes upon completion of 8-Hr Day.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
- Which exercises to teach in neutral spine and when not to use pelvic tuck exercises.
- The techniques teachers of excellence use to help first-timers feel successful, while challenging seasoned participants in the same class.
- The power of Convergent Strength Training, a unique methodology that maximizes muscle fatigue.
- The 2 Must-know techniques for creating effective progressions and regressions for any barre exercise.
You Learn How To
- Create and teach classic barre classes and fusion classes for all types of fitness levels.
- Structure an effective 30, 45, 55, or 60 min. classes.
- Pattern exercise sequences that create strength gains, plus improve cardiovascular fitness, flexibility, endurance, and posture.
- Teach a cohesive class for any type of room set up
- Cue for every type of learner
- Structure a warm-up that elevates core body temperature to optimum training conditions
- Blend fusion choreography to give personality to your class
- Teach in the optimum sequencing for a barre workout
- 12.0 AFAA
- 1.2 ACE
- 1.2 NASM
- 12.0 SCW
- Print & Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- 2 digital Barre workout videos
- Online access to the New Musicality Method module that contributes 4 CECs to your training
- Opportunity for ongoing education
- Discounts on equipment and apparel
$299.99Event registration has expired. Please call Customer Service.
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Barre Party!
— Ashleigh Herndon
Barre Above® Program Specialist