Saturday, Jun 3, 2023
Mary-Allison’s lifelong interest in fitness began while training in gymnastics in her youth. As a teacher, she has a trademark enthusiasm for showing how fitness can help people of all ages, genders, and backgrounds. A resident of Gulf Shores, Alabama, Mary-Allison has been teaching group fitness on and off the island since 2016. She is Barre Above certified and has taught barre at various health clubs and boutique studios. She also is a certified ACE group fitness instructor, RYT-200 yoga instructor, teaches breath-based power classes, as well as yin and chair yoga. She leads workshops for the public and is a special guest instructor for yoga teacher trainings. In addition, Mary-Allison is a corporate wellness coach for OM Personal Training located in Fairhope, Alabama. As a young gymnast, her training paid off when she earned a 1st place individual and all-around state gymnastic title. She continued to engage in other sports, and played intramural sports throughout college. After college she worked as a newspaper and magazine editor before starting a family. She and her husband, Andy, have two daughters, Sophia and Camille, and enjoy spending free time at the beach, riding bikes, working in the yard and traveling.
5925 Sweetwater Cir.
Fairhope AL 36532
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Admittance to 8-hr Live In-Person Barre above™ Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided on certification date at location. Attendee is certified to teach Barre above™ and Barre fusion classes upon completion of 8-Hr Day.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
- Which exercises to teach in neutral spine and when not to use pelvic tuck exercises.
- The techniques teachers of excellence use to help first-timers feel successful, while challenging seasoned participants in the same class.
- The power of Convergent Strength Training, a unique methodology that maximizes muscle fatigue.
- The 2 Must-know techniques for creating effective progressions and regressions for any barre exercise.
You Learn How To
- Create and teach classic barre classes and fusion classes for all types of fitness levels.
- Structure an effective 30, 45, 55, or 60 min. classes.
- Pattern exercise sequences that create strength gains, plus improve cardiovascular fitness, flexibility, endurance, and posture.
- Teach a cohesive class for any type of room set up
- Cue for every type of learner
- Structure a warm-up that elevates core body temperature to optimum training conditions
- Blend fusion choreography to give personality to your class
- Teach in the optimum sequencing for a barre workout
- 12.0 AFAA
- 1.2 ACE
- 1.2 NASM
- 12.0 SCW
- Print & Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- 2 digital Barre workout videos
- Online access to the New Musicality Method module that contributes 4 CECs to your training
- Opportunity for ongoing education
- Discounts on equipment and apparel
58 days left
Until price increase to $259.99
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Barre Party!
— Mary-Allison Bauer
Barre Above® Program Specialist