Saturday, Jun 10, 2023
Starting back in college with Hi-Lo aerobics back in 1996, Janon comes to Savvier Fitness with over 26 years of group exercise experience. Having taught everything from Aqua to Zumba, she loves making a difference in peoples lives through group exercise. Joining the Barre Above family in 2018, her favorite formats to teach are anything dance based - Barre Above, Balletone and Group Groove. Outside of dance, Group Fight and anything kickboxing based is another passion. When she’s not teaching classes or training new instructors, you can find her with her two awesome teenagers, Scotlyn and Jackson.
8525 Q St.
Omaha NE 68127
10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Admittance to 8-hr Live In-Person Barre above™ Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided on certification date at location. Attendee is certified to teach Barre above™ and Barre fusion classes upon completion of 8-Hr Day.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
- Which exercises to teach in neutral spine and when not to use pelvic tuck exercises.
- The techniques teachers of excellence use to help first-timers feel successful, while challenging seasoned participants in the same class.
- The power of Convergent Strength Training, a unique methodology that maximizes muscle fatigue.
- The 2 Must-know techniques for creating effective progressions and regressions for any barre exercise.
You Learn How To
- Create and teach classic barre classes and fusion classes for all types of fitness levels.
- Structure an effective 30, 45, 55, or 60 min. classes.
- Pattern exercise sequences that create strength gains, plus improve cardiovascular fitness, flexibility, endurance, and posture.
- Teach a cohesive class for any type of room set up
- Cue for every type of learner
- Structure a warm-up that elevates core body temperature to optimum training conditions
- Blend fusion choreography to give personality to your class
- Teach in the optimum sequencing for a barre workout
- 12.0 AFAA
- 1.2 ACE
- 1.2 NASM
- 12.0 SCW
- Print & Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- 2 digital Barre workout videos
- Online access to the New Musicality Method module that contributes 4 CECs to your training
- Opportunity for ongoing education
- Discounts on equipment and apparel
65 days left
Until price increase to $259.99
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Barre Party!
— Janon Tufte
Barre Above® Program Specialist