Please NOTE: This is a 2 Day event (July 25 & July 26). Calculate the start time based on your local time: 3pm (pst) / 4pm (mst) / 5pm (cst) / 6pm (est)
Tuesday, Jul 25, 2023
Elite fitness instructor and trainer, Tricia Murphy Madden, began teaching in 1991 and never looked back. She has taught dance and fitness workshops worldwide and is one of the industry’s top presenters. She is an American Council on Exercise faculty member and Fitness Director for four health clubs in Seattle, WA. She has developed many highly acclaimed programs, including: Urban Striptease Aerobics, with over 1,750 instructors worldwide; and My Best Friends Workout, a fitness program designed for pet owner to get in shape while walking their pet (sold in pet stores and online nationwide). Between the two programs, she has sold over 50,000 DVD’s since 2003.
LIVE ON-LINE WEB STREAM - TRAINING
Available LIVE STREAM CA 92010
3:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Admittance to 2-Day (4 hours each day) LIVE Stream Virtual Barre above™ Instructor Certification with Co-creators, Tricia Murphy Madden & Lauren George. Attendee is certified to teach Barre above™ and Barre fusion classes upon completion/attendance of BOTH dates!
You will receive an important follow-up email containing your unique Zoom log-in/access LINK to attend your LIVE STREAM workshop experience.
*In addition to a printed Instructor Manual, all virtual attendees in the U.S. will be shipped a free pair of Gliding Discs, and a Free Bender Ball (A combined $30 value)
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
- Which exercises to teach in neutral spine and when not to use pelvic tuck exercises.
- The techniques teachers of excellence use to help first-timers feel successful, while challenging seasoned participants in the same class.
- The power of Convergent Strength Training, a unique methodology that maximizes muscle fatigue.
- The 2 Must-know techniques for creating effective progressions and regressions for any barre exercise.
You Learn How To
- Create and teach classic barre classes and fusion classes for all types of fitness levels.
- Structure an effective 30, 45, 55, or 60 min. classes.
- Pattern exercise sequences that create strength gains, plus improve cardiovascular fitness, flexibility, endurance, and posture.
- Teach a cohesive class for any type of room set up
- Cue for every type of learner
- Structure a warm-up that elevates core body temperature to optimum training conditions
- Blend fusion choreography to give personality to your class
- Teach in the optimum sequencing for a barre workout
- 12.0 AFAA
- 1.2 ACE
- 1.2 NASM
- 12.0 SCW
- Print & Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- 2 digital Barre workout videos
- Online access to the New Musicality Method module that contributes 4 CECs to your training
- Opportunity for ongoing education
- Discounts on equipment and apparel
33 days left
Until price increase to $259.99
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Barre Party!
— Tricia Murphy Madden
Barre Above® Program Specialist