Saturday, Apr 14, 2018
Sheri Shon has 30 years of experience in the fitness industry, is the former fitness director for an award-winning hostipal fitness center and owner of Fitness Integrated Training. She is driven to provide high-quality, state-of-the-art, safe and relevant continuing education to fitness professionals. Sheri enjoys working with individuals in all aspects of life, teaching and training proper body biomechanics, and working with aging populations. Her expertise is in teaching cardio, strength (HITT) and endurance workouts, group exercise classes, and functional training for longevity. She is currently a Master Trainer for Tabata Bootcamp™, Gliding™, Barre Above® LTS LeBARRE™, LeBOOT™, LeHIIT™ and Delay the Disease for Parkinson’s Disease. Sheri is also a dedicated wife, mother and grandmother and enjoys going out on the lake with friends and traveling with her husband.
112 E Main Street
Flushing, MI 48433
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Admittance to 8-hr Live In-Person Barre above™ Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided on certification date at location. Attendee is certified to teach Barre above™ and Barre fusion classes upon completion of 8-Hr Day.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
- Which exercises to teach in neutral spine and when not to use pelvic tuck exercises.
- The techniques teachers of excellence use to help first-timers feel successful, while challenging seasoned participants in the same class.
- The power of Convergent Strength Training, a unique methodology that maximizes muscle fatigue.
- The 2 Must-know techniques for creating effective progressions and regressions for any barre exercise.
You Learn How To
- Create and teach classic barre classes and fusion classes for all types of fitness levels.
- Structure an effective 30, 45, 55, or 60 min. classes.
- Pattern exercise sequences that create strength gains, plus improve cardiovascular fitness, flexibility, endurance, and posture.
- Teach a cohesive class for any type of room set up
- Cue for every type of learner
- Structure a warm-up that elevates core body temperature to optimum training conditions
- Blend fusion choreography to give personality to your class
- Teach in the optimum sequencing for a barre workout
- 8.0 AFAA
- 0.8 ACE
- 0.8 NASM
- 8.0 SCW
- Print & Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- 2 DVDs, along digital versions
- Opportunity for ongoing education
- Discounts on equipment and apparel
$289.99Event registration has expired. Please call Customer Service.
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Barre Party!
— Sheri Shon
Barre Above® Master Trainer