Saturday, Mar 9, 2024
Whitley Miller is movement expert, healing spirit, fitness instructor and personal trainer who specializes in barre fitness, yoga and meditation. She has been in the fitness industry for over 15 years and is a classically trained ballet dancer with experience teaching at professional dance companies. While attaining her Masters of Business Administration degree from the University of Maryland, Whitley became Barre Above certified. Since then, she has also received her Yoga Alliance certification (RYT 200) . Fitness and wellness have always been a part of her life. Her ability to fuse together her favorite movements including yoga, pilates, ballet and strength training have allowed her to be an asset to this amazing low impact and high intensity workout. Whitley continues to inspire others to live a healthier lifestyle as she creates a safe and brave space for others to embark on this journey.
4128 Valley Drive (Eppley Recreation Center)
College Park MD 20742
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Admittance to 8-hr Live In-Person Barre above™ Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided on certification date at location. Attendee is certified to teach Barre above™ and Barre fusion classes upon completion of 8-Hr Day.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
- Which exercises to teach in neutral spine and when not to use pelvic tuck exercises.
- The techniques teachers of excellence use to help first-timers feel successful, while challenging seasoned participants in the same class.
- The power of Convergent Strength Training, a unique methodology that maximizes muscle fatigue.
- The 2 Must-know techniques for creating effective progressions and regressions for any barre exercise.
You Learn How To
- Create and teach classic barre classes and fusion classes for all types of fitness levels.
- Structure an effective 30, 45, 55, or 60 min. classes.
- Pattern exercise sequences that create strength gains, plus improve cardiovascular fitness, flexibility, endurance, and posture.
- Teach a cohesive class for any type of room set up
- Cue for every type of learner
- Structure a warm-up that elevates core body temperature to optimum training conditions
- Blend fusion choreography to give personality to your class
- Teach in the optimum sequencing for a barre workout
- 12.0 AFAA
- 1.2 ACE
- 1.2 NASM
- 12.0 SCW
- Print & Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- 2 digital Barre workout videos
- Online access to the New Musicality Method module that contributes 4 CECs to your training
- Opportunity for ongoing education
- Discounts on equipment and apparel
79 days left
Until price increase to $259.99
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Barre Party!
— Whitley Miller
Barre Above® Program Specialist