Sunday, Apr 14, 2024
I started in dance as a young girl and continue with my movement education through college, graduating with Kinesiology and Dance degrees. This all lead to a very fun and rewarding career in fitness, including Co-creator of Total Body Tabata Group Fitness Certification. I thrive on helping fitness instructors stay competitive, and inspired through continuing education. I am honored to be a Program Specialist for Balletone, Barre Above & Pumped Up Strength. To book trainings in Washington and Oregon for your studio or gym, you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to working with you! Certifications: ACE Group Fitness Instructor ACE Personal Trainer
160 W. Dayton St.
Edmonds WA 98020
9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Admittance to 8-hr Live In-Person Barre above™ Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided on certification date at location. Attendee is certified to teach Barre above™ and Barre fusion classes upon completion of 8-Hr Day.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
- Which exercises to teach in neutral spine and when not to use pelvic tuck exercises.
- The techniques teachers of excellence use to help first-timers feel successful, while challenging seasoned participants in the same class.
- The power of Convergent Strength Training, a unique methodology that maximizes muscle fatigue.
- The 2 Must-know techniques for creating effective progressions and regressions for any barre exercise.
You Learn How To
- Create and teach classic barre classes and fusion classes for all types of fitness levels.
- Structure an effective 30, 45, 55, or 60 min. classes.
- Pattern exercise sequences that create strength gains, plus improve cardiovascular fitness, flexibility, endurance, and posture.
- Teach a cohesive class for any type of room set up
- Cue for every type of learner
- Structure a warm-up that elevates core body temperature to optimum training conditions
- Blend fusion choreography to give personality to your class
- Teach in the optimum sequencing for a barre workout
- 12.0 AFAA
- 1.2 ACE
- 1.2 NASM
- 12.0 SCW
- Print & Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- 2 digital Barre workout videos
- Online access to the New Musicality Method module that contributes 4 CECs to your training
- Opportunity for ongoing education
- Discounts on equipment and apparel
33 days left
Until price increase to $259.99
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Barre Party!
— Vicki Moen
Barre Above® Program Specialist