Sunday, Mar 25, 2018
Former Group Exercise Coordinator for the Alpharetta YMCA and owner Fitt2u, Inc., Michelle Jernigan is the authorized Fitness Provider for the City of Milton and a Group Fitness Instructor for Lifetime Fitness ™. A former All Natural Body Building Champion, she is also a BLS Instructor through the American Heart Association and Master Trainer for Barre Above® and Tabata Bootcamp™. Michelle holds a Bachelor’s of Business Administration degree and has 23 years of experience in the industry including past positions as Master Trainer for FITour in Pilates, yoga, group exercise, personal training, cycling and kickboxing. Her passion is to motivate, educate and empower healthy mind, body and spirit through fun and innovative programming.
4825 Atlanta Highway
Alpharetta, GA 30004
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Admittance to 8-hr Live In-Person Barre above™ Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided on certification date at location. Attendee is certified to teach Barre above™ and Barre fusion classes upon completion of 8-Hr Day.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
- Which exercises to teach in neutral spine and when not to use pelvic tuck exercises.
- The techniques teachers of excellence use to help first-timers feel successful, while challenging seasoned participants in the same class.
- The power of Convergent Strength Training, a unique methodology that maximizes muscle fatigue.
- The 2 Must-know techniques for creating effective progressions and regressions for any barre exercise.
You Learn How To
- Create and teach classic barre classes and fusion classes for all types of fitness levels.
- Structure an effective 30, 45, 55, or 60 min. classes.
- Pattern exercise sequences that create strength gains, plus improve cardiovascular fitness, flexibility, endurance, and posture.
- Teach a cohesive class for any type of room set up
- Cue for every type of learner
- Structure a warm-up that elevates core body temperature to optimum training conditions
- Blend fusion choreography to give personality to your class
- Teach in the optimum sequencing for a barre workout
- 8.0 AFAA
- 0.8 ACE
- 0.8 NASM
- 8.0 SCW
- Print & Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- 2 DVDs, along digital versions
- Opportunity for ongoing education
- Discounts on equipment and apparel
$289.992 days left to register.
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Barre Party!
— Michelle Jernigan-Morris
Barre Above® Master Trainer