Sunday, Jun 10, 2018
After graduating summa cum laude from Xavier University, Jennifer Lynn began a career in group fitness and personal training management. In her 11 years as a fitness professional, she has further expanded her fitness knowledge by perusing a Balanced Body University Comprehensive Certification, which required 488 hours of training. She is also certified by the Physical Mind Institute for Mat Pilates, YogaFit for her 500 RYT and NASM for Personal Training. Her specialty certificates include Spinning, TRX, Concept 2 for Indoor Rowing, Shockwave, Ski Erg, Gravity EFI for Personal Training and Piloxing. Jennifer also is a Master Trainer for the Barre Above® and Tabata Bootcamp™ programs. Her philosophy is as quoted form Brendan Burchard, "Gather more energy. Generate more love. Give more service."
911 N. Ft Thomas Ave
Ft. Thomas, KY 41075
11:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Admittance to 8-hr Live In-Person Barre above™ Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided on certification date at location. Attendee is certified to teach Barre above™ and Barre fusion classes upon completion of 8-Hr Day.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
- Which exercises to teach in neutral spine and when not to use pelvic tuck exercises.
- The techniques teachers of excellence use to help first-timers feel successful, while challenging seasoned participants in the same class.
- The power of Convergent Strength Training, a unique methodology that maximizes muscle fatigue.
- The 2 Must-know techniques for creating effective progressions and regressions for any barre exercise.
You Learn How To
- Create and teach classic barre classes and fusion classes for all types of fitness levels.
- Structure an effective 30, 45, 55, or 60 min. classes.
- Pattern exercise sequences that create strength gains, plus improve cardiovascular fitness, flexibility, endurance, and posture.
- Teach a cohesive class for any type of room set up
- Cue for every type of learner
- Structure a warm-up that elevates core body temperature to optimum training conditions
- Blend fusion choreography to give personality to your class
- Teach in the optimum sequencing for a barre workout
- 12.0 AFAA
- 1.2 ACE
- 1.2 NASM
- 12.0 SCW
- Print & Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- (2) digital Barre workout videos
- Opportunity for ongoing education
- Discounts on equipment and apparel
$289.99Event registration has expired. Please call Customer Service.
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Barre Party!
— Jennifer Lynn
Barre Above® Master Trainer