Saturday, Jun 23, 2018
2009 IDEA World Instructor of the Year, June Kahn is an internationally recognized fitness leader, Pilates Rehab Practitioner and a program developer for many leading fitness organizations. With over 30 years of fitness and dance education experience, she is a presenter and Master Trainer for the Physical Mind Institute® Pilates, Cancer Exercise Institute, TRX®, Body Bar® Systems, Tabata Bootcamp™ and Barre Above®. June is a member of the City of Hope National Committee Advisory Board, author of Morning Cardio Workouts, published by Human Kinetics and an expert contributor to various industry and fitness magazine publications. Her expertise lies in corrective exercise, Pilates, and functional movement and her philosophy is to incorporate movements that mimic daily life allowing participants to move more fluidly, with grace, balance and most important, freedom from injury. June seeks to inspire the world to commit ten minutes each day to conscious movement.
927 Front Street Suite 160
Louisville, CO 80027
10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Admittance to 8-hr Live In-Person Barre above™ Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided on certification date at location. Attendee is certified to teach Barre above™ and Barre fusion classes upon completion of 8-Hr Day.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
- Which exercises to teach in neutral spine and when not to use pelvic tuck exercises.
- The techniques teachers of excellence use to help first-timers feel successful, while challenging seasoned participants in the same class.
- The power of Convergent Strength Training, a unique methodology that maximizes muscle fatigue.
- The 2 Must-know techniques for creating effective progressions and regressions for any barre exercise.
You Learn How To
- Create and teach classic barre classes and fusion classes for all types of fitness levels.
- Structure an effective 30, 45, 55, or 60 min. classes.
- Pattern exercise sequences that create strength gains, plus improve cardiovascular fitness, flexibility, endurance, and posture.
- Teach a cohesive class for any type of room set up
- Cue for every type of learner
- Structure a warm-up that elevates core body temperature to optimum training conditions
- Blend fusion choreography to give personality to your class
- Teach in the optimum sequencing for a barre workout
- 12.0 AFAA
- 1.2 ACE
- 1.2 NASM
- 12.0 SCW
- Print & Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- (2) digital Barre workout videos
- Online access to the New Musicality Method module that contributes 4 CECs to your training
- Opportunity for ongoing education
- Discounts on equipment and apparel
17 days left
Until price increase to $269.99
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Barre Party!
— June Kahn
Barre Above® Master Trainer