Saturday, Jan 19, 2019
Lisa’s journey in the fitness industry sparked from an early passion for movement, dance, and a desire to help others. She first began teaching group fitness at Texas A&M University where she taught a variety of formats, primarily mind-body and dance-fitness based classes. When Lisa first experienced barre, she knew it was just the right fit for her as it combined her love for high-energy, musically-driven classes with the classic training she had learned from years of ballet, yoga, and Pilates. Upon graduation, Lisa moved to Dallas where she started teaching barre, yoga, yoga sculpt, and dance fitness at many different health clubs and studios throughout the metroplex. She later became a Master Trainer for PulsePointe barre, which has since become a part of Barre Above® program. In addition to being a Master Trainer for PulsePointe barre, Lisa is a certified AFAA Group Exercise instructor, as well as a 200hr Registered Yoga Teacher through the Yoga Alliance. Lisa is passionate about providing high-quality continuing education for all fitness professionals in order to be the change agent for people to live healthier, happier lives.
4369 East Village Pkwy
Gilbert, AZ 85298
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Admittance to 8-hr Live In-Person Barre above™ Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided on certification date at location. Attendee is certified to teach Barre above™ and Barre fusion classes upon completion of 8-Hr Day.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
- Which exercises to teach in neutral spine and when not to use pelvic tuck exercises.
- The techniques teachers of excellence use to help first-timers feel successful, while challenging seasoned participants in the same class.
- The power of Convergent Strength Training, a unique methodology that maximizes muscle fatigue.
- The 2 Must-know techniques for creating effective progressions and regressions for any barre exercise.
You Learn How To
- Create and teach classic barre classes and fusion classes for all types of fitness levels.
- Structure an effective 30, 45, 55, or 60 min. classes.
- Pattern exercise sequences that create strength gains, plus improve cardiovascular fitness, flexibility, endurance, and posture.
- Teach a cohesive class for any type of room set up
- Cue for every type of learner
- Structure a warm-up that elevates core body temperature to optimum training conditions
- Blend fusion choreography to give personality to your class
- Teach in the optimum sequencing for a barre workout
- 12.0 AFAA
- 1.2 ACE
- 1.2 NASM
- 12.0 SCW
- Print & Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- 2 digital Barre workout videos
- Online access to the New Musicality Method module that contributes 4 CECs to your training
- Opportunity for ongoing education
- Discounts on equipment and apparel
47 days left
Until price increase to $269.99
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Barre Party!
— Lisa Reynolds
Barre Above® Master Trainer