Saturday, Dec 8, 2018
With an extensive background in professional classical dance, nutrition and Bio-Med, Rachel McDonald opened her own business, Fitness with Rachel. The focus of her business is to create communities of supportive people, who enjoy having fun while on the adventure of getting and staying fit for life. Rachel is a group fitness instructor, personal trainer, Nutrition Specialist, licensed Zumba® Fitness instructor, and Master Trainer for Tabata Bootcamp™ and Barre Above®. Her philosophy is that fitness is best when shared with others in a friendly, supportive and uplifting environment. Her goal is to empower others to enjoy regular exercise and proper nutrition for the rest of their life.
160 N Fairview Ave, Suite 2
Goleta, CA 93117
12:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Admittance to 8-hr Live In-Person Barre above™ Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided on certification date at location. Attendee is certified to teach Barre above™ and Barre fusion classes upon completion of 8-Hr Day.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
- Which exercises to teach in neutral spine and when not to use pelvic tuck exercises.
- The techniques teachers of excellence use to help first-timers feel successful, while challenging seasoned participants in the same class.
- The power of Convergent Strength Training, a unique methodology that maximizes muscle fatigue.
- The 2 Must-know techniques for creating effective progressions and regressions for any barre exercise.
You Learn How To
- Create and teach classic barre classes and fusion classes for all types of fitness levels.
- Structure an effective 30, 45, 55, or 60 min. classes.
- Pattern exercise sequences that create strength gains, plus improve cardiovascular fitness, flexibility, endurance, and posture.
- Teach a cohesive class for any type of room set up
- Cue for every type of learner
- Structure a warm-up that elevates core body temperature to optimum training conditions
- Blend fusion choreography to give personality to your class
- Teach in the optimum sequencing for a barre workout
- 12.0 AFAA
- 1.2 ACE
- 1.2 NASM
- 12.0 SCW
- Print & Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- 2 digital Barre workout videos
- Online access to the New Musicality Method module that contributes 4 CECs to your training
- Opportunity for ongoing education
- Discounts on equipment and apparel
$289.99Event registration has expired. Please call Customer Service.
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Barre Party!
— Rachel McDonald
Barre Above® Master Trainer