Sunday, Feb 24, 2019
Ken Scott has been a fitness instructor and personal trainer since 2001. He teaches all formats of dance, aerobic conditioning, strength training, Pilates mat, and has created his own successful foam rolling and stretch program, which is accredited by ACE and AFAA for continuing education credits. Ken is a master trainer for Balletone® by Savvier Fitness, as well as a master trainer for BOSU®, Body Bar® and TRX®. In addition, Ken holds two indoor cycling certifications with Schwinn® and ICG®, as well as a Rhythm and Motion Dance Instructor certification. Ken is a passionate professional who dedicates himself to delivering trainings and classes in a way that lifts people up and inspires them to not only do more, but to see just how limitless they are in their own bodies. Certifications: AFAA and NASM
1 UTSA Circle (Recreation and Wellness Center)
San Antonio, TX 78249
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Admittance to 8-hr Live In-Person Barre above™ Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided on certification date at location. Attendee is certified to teach Barre above™ and Barre fusion classes upon completion of 8-Hr Day.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
- Which exercises to teach in neutral spine and when not to use pelvic tuck exercises.
- The techniques teachers of excellence use to help first-timers feel successful, while challenging seasoned participants in the same class.
- The power of Convergent Strength Training, a unique methodology that maximizes muscle fatigue.
- The 2 Must-know techniques for creating effective progressions and regressions for any barre exercise.
You Learn How To
- Create and teach classic barre classes and fusion classes for all types of fitness levels.
- Structure an effective 30, 45, 55, or 60 min. classes.
- Pattern exercise sequences that create strength gains, plus improve cardiovascular fitness, flexibility, endurance, and posture.
- Teach a cohesive class for any type of room set up
- Cue for every type of learner
- Structure a warm-up that elevates core body temperature to optimum training conditions
- Blend fusion choreography to give personality to your class
- Teach in the optimum sequencing for a barre workout
- 12.0 AFAA
- 1.2 ACE
- 1.2 NASM
- 12.0 SCW
- Print & Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- 2 digital Barre workout videos
- Online access to the New Musicality Method module that contributes 4 CECs to your training
- Opportunity for ongoing education
- Discounts on equipment and apparel
21 days left
Until price increase to $269.99
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Barre Party!
— Ken Scott
Barre Above® Master Trainer