Saturday, Feb 2, 2019
Andrea has 21 years of experience in the fitness industry focusing in group training through multiple programs and in a variety of clubs and studios, while also working in a wellness spa. She holds certifications with AFAA CPT, NCSF CPT. "I have a very free flowing style of teaching and teach more to who is in front of me so that I can adapt my class to what is needed. I started in ballet at the age of four and then grew into jazz and tap. I have a passion for dance, but also enjoy strength and muscle endurance training. I truly love helping others find their passion through fitness and helping them attain results from it, while getting a good laugh every now and then."
1831 Olympic Drive
Manhattan, KS 66506
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Admittance to 8-hr Live In-Person Barre above™ Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided on certification date at location. Attendee is certified to teach Barre above™ and Barre fusion classes upon completion of 8-Hr Day.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
- Which exercises to teach in neutral spine and when not to use pelvic tuck exercises.
- The techniques teachers of excellence use to help first-timers feel successful, while challenging seasoned participants in the same class.
- The power of Convergent Strength Training, a unique methodology that maximizes muscle fatigue.
- The 2 Must-know techniques for creating effective progressions and regressions for any barre exercise.
You Learn How To
- Create and teach classic barre classes and fusion classes for all types of fitness levels.
- Structure an effective 30, 45, 55, or 60 min. classes.
- Pattern exercise sequences that create strength gains, plus improve cardiovascular fitness, flexibility, endurance, and posture.
- Teach a cohesive class for any type of room set up
- Cue for every type of learner
- Structure a warm-up that elevates core body temperature to optimum training conditions
- Blend fusion choreography to give personality to your class
- Teach in the optimum sequencing for a barre workout
- 12.0 AFAA
- 1.2 ACE
- 1.2 NASM
- 12.0 SCW
- Print & Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- 2 digital Barre workout videos
- Online access to the New Musicality Method module that contributes 4 CECs to your training
- Opportunity for ongoing education
- Discounts on equipment and apparel
61 days left
Until price increase to $269.99
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Barre Party!
— Andrea Romer
Barre Above® Master Trainer