Saturday, Mar 2, 2019
Terri has worked in the Health and Fitness Industry for more than 25 years coaching, educating, inspiring and motivating individuals and companies around the world while, also, competing in sporting and fitness events herself. She has held numerous positions: National Spinning Presenter, Reebok Master Trainer, Exercise Physiologist, Group Exercise Director, Spinning Coordinator, and Fitness Director. Most recently she was the Wellness Director for Family Health Hawaii a locally owned and operated health insurance company in Hawaii. Currently she owns and operates Paradise Training with Terri/321 GO where she focuses on wellness education for companies. As a competitive athlete of 18 years she has earned many titles. These include: 4x Women’s Individual National Aerobic Gymnastic Champion, 3x World Aerobic Gymnastic Champion Medalist, Female Individual International Champion-Argentina, Female Individual Champion- Hungary, and Female Individual Silver Medalist-Austria. Terri and her trio team took the silver medal at the World Championships in the summer of 2003. Terri has taken her competitive experience and now helps other athletes fine tune their skills and training regime. "It is how we practice during our journey through life, and the level of commitment we choose to apply to bettering ourselves, that becomes essential to our well-being." – Terri Dietz
69-201 Waikoloa Beach Drive, Suite 401
Waikoloa , HI 96738
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Admittance to 8-hr Live In-Person Barre above™ Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided on certification date at location. Attendee is certified to teach Barre above™ and Barre fusion classes upon completion of 8-Hr Day.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
- Which exercises to teach in neutral spine and when not to use pelvic tuck exercises.
- The techniques teachers of excellence use to help first-timers feel successful, while challenging seasoned participants in the same class.
- The power of Convergent Strength Training, a unique methodology that maximizes muscle fatigue.
- The 2 Must-know techniques for creating effective progressions and regressions for any barre exercise.
You Learn How To
- Create and teach classic barre classes and fusion classes for all types of fitness levels.
- Structure an effective 30, 45, 55, or 60 min. classes.
- Pattern exercise sequences that create strength gains, plus improve cardiovascular fitness, flexibility, endurance, and posture.
- Teach a cohesive class for any type of room set up
- Cue for every type of learner
- Structure a warm-up that elevates core body temperature to optimum training conditions
- Blend fusion choreography to give personality to your class
- Teach in the optimum sequencing for a barre workout
- 12.0 AFAA
- 1.2 ACE
- 1.2 NASM
- 12.0 SCW
- Print & Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- 2 digital Barre workout videos
- Online access to the New Musicality Method module that contributes 4 CECs to your training
- Opportunity for ongoing education
- Discounts on equipment and apparel
67 days left
Until price increase to $269.99
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Barre Party!
— Terri Dietz
Barre Above® Master Trainer