Saturday, Apr 13, 2019
Owner of award winning BURN STUDIO and fitness guru of over 17 years, Robin Dayer, knows all about hard work and passion for your trade. Robin graduated from the University of Central Arkansas in '99 and holds a Bachelor of Business Degree in Marketing. After a career in sales, she decided to pursue her true passion in life and entered the fitness industry teaching and training. Before opening BURN STUDIO, Robin held the title of Personal Trainer of the Year for three consecutive years, 2009, 2010, and 2011 at her previous facility, where she also taught classes such as Indoor Cycling, Pilates, Strength Training, HIIT, and Boot Camps. Her BURN STUDIO was also recently voted Best of the Best in Conway AR for 2016. Robin is highly experienced in working with all types of fitness levels and her mission is to make sure that every time a client walks into her studio or trains with her, they take a journey to change their life mind, body and soul. Robin is a master trainer for Barre Above™, Tabata Bootcamp™, Schwinn Indoor Cycling, and BOSU. She also holds certifications from the Cooper Institute in Master Fitness Specialist an Advanced Personal Training (CIMFS-APT) and is Functional Movement Screen certified (FMS). Robin is also a BarreAmped and Barre WRX certified instructor. Certifications ACE PT, AFAA email@example.com
824 Salem Rd
Conway , AR 72034
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Admittance to 8-hr Live In-Person Barre above™ Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided on certification date at location. Attendee is certified to teach Barre above™ and Barre fusion classes upon completion of 8-Hr Day.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
- Which exercises to teach in neutral spine and when not to use pelvic tuck exercises.
- The techniques teachers of excellence use to help first-timers feel successful, while challenging seasoned participants in the same class.
- The power of Convergent Strength Training, a unique methodology that maximizes muscle fatigue.
- The 2 Must-know techniques for creating effective progressions and regressions for any barre exercise.
You Learn How To
- Create and teach classic barre classes and fusion classes for all types of fitness levels.
- Structure an effective 30, 45, 55, or 60 min. classes.
- Pattern exercise sequences that create strength gains, plus improve cardiovascular fitness, flexibility, endurance, and posture.
- Teach a cohesive class for any type of room set up
- Cue for every type of learner
- Structure a warm-up that elevates core body temperature to optimum training conditions
- Blend fusion choreography to give personality to your class
- Teach in the optimum sequencing for a barre workout
- 12.0 AFAA
- 1.2 ACE
- 1.2 NASM
- 12.0 SCW
- Print & Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- 2 digital Barre workout videos
- Online access to the New Musicality Method module that contributes 4 CECs to your training
- Opportunity for ongoing education
- Discounts on equipment and apparel
$289.99Event registration has expired. Please call Customer Service.
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Barre Party!
— Robin Dayer
Barre Above® Master Trainer