Saturday, Nov 2, 2019
National Fitness Hall of Fame Inductee, IDEA international Presenter of the Year, OBOW Best Female Presenter, OBOW Lifetime Achievement Award Winner, and Empower! Best Female Presenter, Keli Roberts is an internationally renowned fitness expert and sought -after presenter. Originally from Australia, with 30 years in the fitness industry, Kelli is known for her deep passion for teaching movement and understanding how people learn with skill. Her focus on technique and movement progressions following the philosophy of “it’s not what you do, it’s how you do it”, have led to her recent work with special populations, such as post cardiac rehab, hip replacement, back and neck disorder and other orthopedic concerns at the Fitness Annex in Pasadena. Keli is a Master Trainer for Barre Above®, IndoRow® and Shockwave and an Elite Developmental Team Member and Master Trainer for BOSU® and Schwinn®. She also teaches at Equinox and Breakthru Fitness and coaches clients in weight loss and sports specific training, including marathon training and tennis. In addition to her many group fitness and personal training certifications; Keli is an ACSM Exercise Physiologist and Cancer Exercise Specialist.
4644 E Avenue S
Palmdale, CA 93552
10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Admittance to 8-hr Live In-Person Barre above™ Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided on certification date at location. Attendee is certified to teach Barre above™ and Barre fusion classes upon completion of 8-Hr Day.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
- Which exercises to teach in neutral spine and when not to use pelvic tuck exercises.
- The techniques teachers of excellence use to help first-timers feel successful, while challenging seasoned participants in the same class.
- The power of Convergent Strength Training, a unique methodology that maximizes muscle fatigue.
- The 2 Must-know techniques for creating effective progressions and regressions for any barre exercise.
You Learn How To
- Create and teach classic barre classes and fusion classes for all types of fitness levels.
- Structure an effective 30, 45, 55, or 60 min. classes.
- Pattern exercise sequences that create strength gains, plus improve cardiovascular fitness, flexibility, endurance, and posture.
- Teach a cohesive class for any type of room set up
- Cue for every type of learner
- Structure a warm-up that elevates core body temperature to optimum training conditions
- Blend fusion choreography to give personality to your class
- Teach in the optimum sequencing for a barre workout
- 12.0 AFAA
- 1.2 ACE
- 1.2 NASM
- 12.0 SCW
- Print & Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- 2 digital Barre workout videos
- Online access to the New Musicality Method module that contributes 4 CECs to your training
- Opportunity for ongoing education
- Discounts on equipment and apparel
240 days left
Until price increase to $269.99
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Barre Party!
— Keli Roberts
Barre Above® Master Trainer