Sunday, Nov 3, 2019
Kirsten Johnson is an international fitness expert with 25+ years of experience in Group Fitness Presentation, Program Development, Teacher Training, Group Fitness and Pilates Reformer Management and Group Fitness Instruction in Europe and the United States. She studied Dance and Martial Arts at the University of Hamburg, has a M.A. in Psychology and is a certified Sport Nutritionist. In Germany, she was nominated NIKE ELITE instructor and presented innovative group fitness programs all over Europe. Since 2000 she lives in the United States and works in Group Fitness Management and Program development for high end clubs such as Equinox and ClubSports. Kirsten passion for fitness and education, here excellent teaching and presentation skills, and her extraordinary leadership. In 2013, she was awarded the “Haute Couture” for the most creative and innovative group fitness program creator.
1200 41st Avenue
Capitola CA 95010
10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Admittance to 8-hr Live In-Person Barre above™ Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided on certification date at location. Attendee is certified to teach Barre above™ and Barre fusion classes upon completion of 8-Hr Day.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
- Which exercises to teach in neutral spine and when not to use pelvic tuck exercises.
- The techniques teachers of excellence use to help first-timers feel successful, while challenging seasoned participants in the same class.
- The power of Convergent Strength Training, a unique methodology that maximizes muscle fatigue.
- The 2 Must-know techniques for creating effective progressions and regressions for any barre exercise.
You Learn How To
- Create and teach classic barre classes and fusion classes for all types of fitness levels.
- Structure an effective 30, 45, 55, or 60 min. classes.
- Pattern exercise sequences that create strength gains, plus improve cardiovascular fitness, flexibility, endurance, and posture.
- Teach a cohesive class for any type of room set up
- Cue for every type of learner
- Structure a warm-up that elevates core body temperature to optimum training conditions
- Blend fusion choreography to give personality to your class
- Teach in the optimum sequencing for a barre workout
- 12.0 AFAA
- 1.2 ACE
- 1.2 NASM
- 12.0 SCW
- Print & Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- 2 digital Barre workout videos
- Online access to the New Musicality Method module that contributes 4 CECs to your training
- Opportunity for ongoing education
- Discounts on equipment and apparel
$289.99Event registration has expired. Please call Customer Service.
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Barre Party!
— Kirsten Johnson
Barre Above® Master Trainer