Saturday, Mar 30, 2019
Former professional dancer, Reebok Expert Contributor and Sponsored Athlete, Jenn Hall teaches in the kinesiology department at Georgia State University, is an international dance and fitness presenter and has been featured on the front cover of Fitness Business Magazine. Jenn has performed with many superstars including Beyoncè and Jay-Z and is also a sought-after choreographer with credits including the Miss America pageant, the opening ceremonies of the Olympic Games in Atlanta, GA, the first two seasons of Fox television’s So You Think You Can Dance and has won countless choreography awards for dance and fitness. She is also a Master Trainer for Barre Above® and Tabata Bootcamp™. Jenn has always measured her success based on the success of her students, rather they be young dancers, up and coming group fitness instructors or personal trainers, athletes or Master Trainers, nothing makes her happier than seeing them succeed. She is grateful to have a job she loves and for her amazing family including her husband, one son and, due in late 2016, one daughter.
11935 Abercorn Street
Savannah, GA 31419
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Admittance to 8-hr Live In-Person Barre above™ Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided on certification date at location. Attendee is certified to teach Barre above™ and Barre fusion classes upon completion of 8-Hr Day.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
- Which exercises to teach in neutral spine and when not to use pelvic tuck exercises.
- The techniques teachers of excellence use to help first-timers feel successful, while challenging seasoned participants in the same class.
- The power of Convergent Strength Training, a unique methodology that maximizes muscle fatigue.
- The 2 Must-know techniques for creating effective progressions and regressions for any barre exercise.
You Learn How To
- Create and teach classic barre classes and fusion classes for all types of fitness levels.
- Structure an effective 30, 45, 55, or 60 min. classes.
- Pattern exercise sequences that create strength gains, plus improve cardiovascular fitness, flexibility, endurance, and posture.
- Teach a cohesive class for any type of room set up
- Cue for every type of learner
- Structure a warm-up that elevates core body temperature to optimum training conditions
- Blend fusion choreography to give personality to your class
- Teach in the optimum sequencing for a barre workout
- 12.0 AFAA
- 1.2 ACE
- 1.2 NASM
- 12.0 SCW
- Print & Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- 2 digital Barre workout videos
- Online access to the New Musicality Method module that contributes 4 CECs to your training
- Opportunity for ongoing education
- Discounts on equipment and apparel
22 days left
Until price increase to $269.99
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Barre Party!
— Jenn Hall
Barre Above® Master Trainer