Saturday, Apr 27, 2019
Lindsey is a personal trainer, fitness and yoga instructor based in Los Angeles. She has over 15 years of experience in the dance and fitness industries working alongside top choreographers and fitness professionals in Los Angeles and New York. As a dancer she has appeared in television, film, live shows, music videos and fitness videos. Lindsey is the owner of LEM Fitness, providing small group and one-on-one personal training, fitness and yoga throughout the Los Angeles area. She is a trainer for Dailyburn.com and has been a Master Trainer for The Groove Method and Drums Alive. As a personal trainer, yoga instructor and motivator, she is committed to providing fun, innovative and scientifically effective programming that promotes a healthy body as well as a healthy mind. Credentials: American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) Certified Personal Trainer B.A. Psychology 200 hr Yoga Alliance (RYS) Certified Prenatal/Postnatal Yoga Instructor (RPYT)
18111 Nordhoff St. (Student Recreation Center, University Student Union)
Northridge, CA 91325
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Admittance to 8-hr Live In-Person Barre above™ Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided on certification date at location. Attendee is certified to teach Barre above™ and Barre fusion classes upon completion of 8-Hr Day.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
- Which exercises to teach in neutral spine and when not to use pelvic tuck exercises.
- The techniques teachers of excellence use to help first-timers feel successful, while challenging seasoned participants in the same class.
- The power of Convergent Strength Training, a unique methodology that maximizes muscle fatigue.
- The 2 Must-know techniques for creating effective progressions and regressions for any barre exercise.
You Learn How To
- Create and teach classic barre classes and fusion classes for all types of fitness levels.
- Structure an effective 30, 45, 55, or 60 min. classes.
- Pattern exercise sequences that create strength gains, plus improve cardiovascular fitness, flexibility, endurance, and posture.
- Teach a cohesive class for any type of room set up
- Cue for every type of learner
- Structure a warm-up that elevates core body temperature to optimum training conditions
- Blend fusion choreography to give personality to your class
- Teach in the optimum sequencing for a barre workout
- 12.0 AFAA
- 1.2 ACE
- 1.2 NASM
- 12.0 SCW
- Print & Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- 2 digital Barre workout videos
- Online access to the New Musicality Method module that contributes 4 CECs to your training
- Opportunity for ongoing education
- Discounts on equipment and apparel
$289.99Event registration has expired. Please call Customer Service.
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Barre Party!
— Lindsey Miller
Barre Above® Master Trainer