Saturday, Nov 9, 2019
June Kahn is an internationally recognized fitness leader and educator. She is the 2009 World IDEA Fitness Instructor of the Year, founder of June Kahn’s Bodyworks, LLC™ , Pilates Rehab Specialist & owner of Center Your Body Pilates, an award winning boutique Pilates & movement studio in Louisville (Boulder) CO. With over 30+ years of Pilates experience, June is best known for bridging the gap between classical Pilates and the fitness industry. June is Special Consultant to Body Bar™ and is an Elite Master Trainer & the 2017 Master Trainer of the Year for Savvier Fitness for both Barre Above™ & Tabata Boot Camp™.. A published author & IDEA media spokesperson for Pilates, she’s an expert subject writer for the ACE exam, an Affiliate to the PhysicalMind Institute Pilates, and serves on the program selection committee for ACSM. Her expertise lies in corrective exercise, Pilates, and functional movement and her philosophy is to incorporate movements that mimic daily life allowing participants to move more fluidly, with grace, balance and most important, freedom from injury.
1300 23rd St
Greeley, CO 80639
9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Admittance to 8-hr Live In-Person Barre above™ Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided on certification date at location. Attendee is certified to teach Barre above™ and Barre fusion classes upon completion of 8-Hr Day.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
- Which exercises to teach in neutral spine and when not to use pelvic tuck exercises.
- The techniques teachers of excellence use to help first-timers feel successful, while challenging seasoned participants in the same class.
- The power of Convergent Strength Training, a unique methodology that maximizes muscle fatigue.
- The 2 Must-know techniques for creating effective progressions and regressions for any barre exercise.
You Learn How To
- Create and teach classic barre classes and fusion classes for all types of fitness levels.
- Structure an effective 30, 45, 55, or 60 min. classes.
- Pattern exercise sequences that create strength gains, plus improve cardiovascular fitness, flexibility, endurance, and posture.
- Teach a cohesive class for any type of room set up
- Cue for every type of learner
- Structure a warm-up that elevates core body temperature to optimum training conditions
- Blend fusion choreography to give personality to your class
- Teach in the optimum sequencing for a barre workout
- 12.0 AFAA
- 1.2 ACE
- 1.2 NASM
- 12.0 SCW
- Print & Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- 2 digital Barre workout videos
- Online access to the New Musicality Method module that contributes 4 CECs to your training
- Opportunity for ongoing education
- Discounts on equipment and apparel
42 days left
Until price increase to $269.99
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Barre Party!
— June Kahn
Barre Above® Master Trainer