Saturday, Apr 6, 2019
It has been over two years since I left my day job to pursue my passion. Since then, my credentials include: - Selected as the Pop Pilates Instructor for the month of September across the globe, INTERNATIONAL! - Featured in the Pop Pilates VIDEO for Season 15. - Featured on the news not once, but THREE times. - Marked and covered the Northwest Arkansas area which includes: Bentonville, Rogers, Springdale, Lowell, and Bella Vista. - Managed 2 studios within his first year while teaching over 100 classes a month. - Currently serves as the Community Relations & Fitness Manager at the Rogers Activity Center and Group Fitness Manager at the Jones Center while teaching at 6 different facilities across NWA. - Certified in Pop Pilates, Cycle, Yoga, BarreAbove, SUP, Coach by Color, and Pound. And… most importantly, has touched the lives of thousands of students across the country.
3406 SE J St.
Bentonville, AR 72712
9:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Admittance to 8-hr Live In-Person Barre above™ Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided on certification date at location. Attendee is certified to teach Barre above™ and Barre fusion classes upon completion of 8-Hr Day.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
- Which exercises to teach in neutral spine and when not to use pelvic tuck exercises.
- The techniques teachers of excellence use to help first-timers feel successful, while challenging seasoned participants in the same class.
- The power of Convergent Strength Training, a unique methodology that maximizes muscle fatigue.
- The 2 Must-know techniques for creating effective progressions and regressions for any barre exercise.
You Learn How To
- Create and teach classic barre classes and fusion classes for all types of fitness levels.
- Structure an effective 30, 45, 55, or 60 min. classes.
- Pattern exercise sequences that create strength gains, plus improve cardiovascular fitness, flexibility, endurance, and posture.
- Teach a cohesive class for any type of room set up
- Cue for every type of learner
- Structure a warm-up that elevates core body temperature to optimum training conditions
- Blend fusion choreography to give personality to your class
- Teach in the optimum sequencing for a barre workout
- 12.0 AFAA
- 1.2 ACE
- 1.2 NASM
- 12.0 SCW
- Print & Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- 2 digital Barre workout videos
- Online access to the New Musicality Method module that contributes 4 CECs to your training
- Opportunity for ongoing education
- Discounts on equipment and apparel
4 days left
Until price increase to $269.99
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Barre Party!
— Cody Steussy
Barre Above® Master Trainer