Saturday, Aug 17, 2019
Lauren has had a passion for movement and fitness since a young age. She first started teaching group fitness classes in college where her first love was step aerobics. Since her beginning in step, she has taught almost every format under the sun but dance and Pilates based formats will always have a special place in her heart! After finishing her undergraduate work in Sports Management at Texas A&M University, Lauren pursued a master's degree in Recreation and Leisure Studies at The University of North Texas. Upon completion of her master's degree, Lauren ran the group fitness programs at The Baylor Tom Landry Fitness Center, Florida State University, and ToddPilates Fitness. Lauren is happiest when she is sharing her love of group fitness with other instructors and enjoys creating innovative barre, Pilates, and dance programming and continuing education courses. In 2015, Lauren combined her love of dance, Pilates, and group fitness to create PulsePointe barre, which has since become part of the Barre Above® program. In addition to being a Balletone® Master Trainer, Lauren is also the owner of Clemson Fitness Company in Clemson, SC. and is a co-creator of the enhanced Barre Above® program. Certifications: AFAA, ACE PT & ACE Fitness Nutrition Specialist
1164 W. 10th Street
Winona MN 55987
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Admittance to 8-hr Live In-Person Barre above™ Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided on certification date at location. Attendee is certified to teach Barre above™ and Barre fusion classes upon completion of 8-Hr Day.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
- Which exercises to teach in neutral spine and when not to use pelvic tuck exercises.
- The techniques teachers of excellence use to help first-timers feel successful, while challenging seasoned participants in the same class.
- The power of Convergent Strength Training, a unique methodology that maximizes muscle fatigue.
- The 2 Must-know techniques for creating effective progressions and regressions for any barre exercise.
You Learn How To
- Create and teach classic barre classes and fusion classes for all types of fitness levels.
- Structure an effective 30, 45, 55, or 60 min. classes.
- Pattern exercise sequences that create strength gains, plus improve cardiovascular fitness, flexibility, endurance, and posture.
- Teach a cohesive class for any type of room set up
- Cue for every type of learner
- Structure a warm-up that elevates core body temperature to optimum training conditions
- Blend fusion choreography to give personality to your class
- Teach in the optimum sequencing for a barre workout
- 12.0 AFAA
- 1.2 ACE
- 1.2 NASM
- 12.0 SCW
- Print & Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- 2 digital Barre workout videos
- Online access to the New Musicality Method module that contributes 4 CECs to your training
- Opportunity for ongoing education
- Discounts on equipment and apparel
$289.99Event registration has expired. Please call Customer Service.
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Barre Party!
— Lauren George
Barre Above® Master Trainer