Sunday, Aug 18, 2019
Lauren has had a passion for movement and fitness since a young age. She first started teaching group fitness classes in college where her first love was step aerobics. Since her beginning in step, she has taught almost every format under the sun but dance and Pilates based formats will always have a special place in her heart! After finishing her undergraduate work in Sports Management at Texas A&M University, Lauren pursued a master's degree in Recreation and Leisure Studies at The University of North Texas. Upon completion of her master's degree, Lauren ran the group fitness programs at The Baylor Tom Landry Fitness Center, Florida State University, and ToddPilates Fitness. Lauren is happiest when she is sharing her love of group fitness with other instructors and enjoys creating innovative barre, Pilates, and dance programming and continuing education courses. In 2015, Lauren combined her love of dance, Pilates, and group fitness to create PulsePointe barre, which has since become part of the Barre Above® program. In addition to being a Balletone® Master Trainer, Lauren is also the owner of Clemson Fitness Company in Clemson, SC. and is a co-creator of the enhanced Barre Above® program. Certifications: AFAA, ACE PT & ACE Fitness Nutrition Specialist
1164 W. 10th Street
Winona, MN 55987
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Admittance to 8-hr Live In-Person Balletone® Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided on certification date at location. Attendee is certified to teach Balletone® classes upon completion of 8-Hr Day.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
- A working knowledge of how Balletone® concepts relate bio teaching movement in a Balletone® class and beyond.
- Proper Balletone® form and posture for a specific series of movements, exercise, and patterns to fully command the Balletone® technique.
- How to effectively communicate and deliver the unique Balletone® choreography in a user-friendly way to a wide variety or participants.
- A process for the creating fun, ballet based conditioning workouts for fitness enthusiasts of all levels.
You’ll Learn How To:
- Create full 60-min Balletone® workouts that allow new Balletone® participants to feel successful while still challenging seasoned enthusiasts.
- Teach an effective ballet-based fitness workout to the "non-dancer" so that all participants feel successful, elegant, and strong.
- Cue to every type of learner.
- Use the concepts learned in the Balletone® certification to augment the content in your other fitness classes.
- Fuse elements of Ballet, Strength Training, Cardiovascular Endurance, and Pilates into one non-stop full body workout.
- 7.0 AFAA
- 0.7 ACE
- 0.7 NASM
- 7.0 SCW
- Print & Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account
- Opportunity for full education library
- Discounts on equipment and apparel
$269.99Event registration has expired. Please call Customer Service.
Join Us for the Dance of Your Life!
— Lauren George
Balletone® Master Trainer