Sunday, Jun 23, 2019
Kristi is an ACE Certified Group Fitness Instructor trained in many types of Dance from Ballroom, Modern, and Jazz to Sport Dancing and Hip-Hop. She is also trained in Barre Above®, Zumba®, Strong by Zumba®, R.I.P.P.E.D., Soul Sculpt and more. She has been dancing, a member of dance teams, teaching children’s theater dance, coaching high school and college level dance and cheer teams, and/or teaching fitness classes for over 30 years total. She lives in Kohler, WI with her husband and three children and has a passion for natural and organic living and cooking, as well as dance and fitness. With a firm belief that fitness should be FUN and not a chore, she encourages others to seek out physical activities that they are passionate about and grateful for. Activities, that they view as a blessing to be able to participate in, and that bring them unlimited joy, happiness and good health.
555 S. Executive Drive, Suite 150
Brookfield, WI 53005
10:30 AM - 6:30 PM
Admittance to 8-hr Live In-Person Barre above™ Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided on certification date at location. Attendee is certified to teach Barre above™ and Barre fusion classes upon completion of 8-Hr Day.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
- Which exercises to teach in neutral spine and when not to use pelvic tuck exercises.
- The techniques teachers of excellence use to help first-timers feel successful, while challenging seasoned participants in the same class.
- The power of Convergent Strength Training, a unique methodology that maximizes muscle fatigue.
- The 2 Must-know techniques for creating effective progressions and regressions for any barre exercise.
You Learn How To
- Create and teach classic barre classes and fusion classes for all types of fitness levels.
- Structure an effective 30, 45, 55, or 60 min. classes.
- Pattern exercise sequences that create strength gains, plus improve cardiovascular fitness, flexibility, endurance, and posture.
- Teach a cohesive class for any type of room set up
- Cue for every type of learner
- Structure a warm-up that elevates core body temperature to optimum training conditions
- Blend fusion choreography to give personality to your class
- Teach in the optimum sequencing for a barre workout
- 12.0 AFAA
- 1.2 ACE
- 1.2 NASM
- 12.0 SCW
- Print & Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- 2 digital Barre workout videos
- Online access to the New Musicality Method module that contributes 4 CECs to your training
- Opportunity for ongoing education
- Discounts on equipment and apparel
16 days left
Until price increase to $269.99
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Barre Party!
— Kristi Formas
Barre Above® Master Trainer