Sunday, Jul 21, 2019
Leslee Keegan is the owner and operator of Leslee Keegan’s Total Body Workout, LLC, Founder and President of Fit Chicks Inc., Founder of the Fit Kids Running Club and a Tabata Bootcamp™ Master Trainer. She has over 35 years of experience in the fitness industry including her 13-year tenure as the program Director for City of Ravenna’s Fitness Facility “The RAC”. In addition to being a fitness professional dedicated to teaching the FUN in movement, Leslee is passionate about her non-profit work. Fit Chicks, Inc. is celebrating 10 years as a group who encourages fitness and wellness and supports agencies that benefit women and children. Fit Chicks, Inc. has given thousands of dollars to schools, agencies, clubs and families in need in their communities. Equally important to Leslee is her work with Fit Kids Running Club, which provides nutritional information, running shoes, socks, t-shirts and race entry fee for children 6-16 years of age to participate and train for a local 2-mile race in the community. The local race benefits the Parks & Recreation scholarship fund for youth to be able to participate in the program- children helping other children to keep moving. Leslee is pleased to be a part of some many pieces of an on-going journey, sharing fun movement wherever she goes.
4300 Allen Rd.
Stow, OH 44224
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Admittance to 8-hr Live In-Person Barre above™ Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided on certification date at location. Attendee is certified to teach Barre above™ and Barre fusion classes upon completion of 8-Hr Day.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
- Which exercises to teach in neutral spine and when not to use pelvic tuck exercises.
- The techniques teachers of excellence use to help first-timers feel successful, while challenging seasoned participants in the same class.
- The power of Convergent Strength Training, a unique methodology that maximizes muscle fatigue.
- The 2 Must-know techniques for creating effective progressions and regressions for any barre exercise.
You Learn How To
- Create and teach classic barre classes and fusion classes for all types of fitness levels.
- Structure an effective 30, 45, 55, or 60 min. classes.
- Pattern exercise sequences that create strength gains, plus improve cardiovascular fitness, flexibility, endurance, and posture.
- Teach a cohesive class for any type of room set up
- Cue for every type of learner
- Structure a warm-up that elevates core body temperature to optimum training conditions
- Blend fusion choreography to give personality to your class
- Teach in the optimum sequencing for a barre workout
- 12.0 AFAA
- 1.2 ACE
- 1.2 NASM
- 12.0 SCW
- Print & Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- 2 digital Barre workout videos
- Online access to the New Musicality Method module that contributes 4 CECs to your training
- Opportunity for ongoing education
- Discounts on equipment and apparel
44 days left
Until price increase to $269.99
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Barre Party!
— Leslee Keegan
Barre Above® Master Trainer