Sunday, Jun 23, 2019
Jeff McMullen has spent 30 years as a professional in the fitness industry. A former collegiate cheerleader, regional aerobic champion, and national aerobic competitor, Jeff is the Regional Group Fitness Manager for EQUINOX Fitness Clubs in Northern California. In addition to creating his own signature classes, he has been featured in over 20 fitness DVD’s; is a contributing writer for American Fitness Magazine and IDEA Fitness Journal. Jeff is currently a Master Trainer for ActivMotion™, AXLE Workout™, Barre Above™, Jumpsport® Fitness; and a Senior Course instructor for TRX®. In addition, he is Lululemon Ambassador alumnus; and has presented workshops internationally for SCW Fitness, DCAC, Fit Fest, Fitness Fest, Can- FitPro and IDEA World. CERTIFICATIONS: ACE, ACSM, AFAA, NASM
4345 Spyres Way
Modesto, CA 95356
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Admittance to 8-hr Live In-Person Barre above™ Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided on certification date at location. Attendee is certified to teach Barre above™ and Barre fusion classes upon completion of 8-Hr Day.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
- Which exercises to teach in neutral spine and when not to use pelvic tuck exercises.
- The techniques teachers of excellence use to help first-timers feel successful, while challenging seasoned participants in the same class.
- The power of Convergent Strength Training, a unique methodology that maximizes muscle fatigue.
- The 2 Must-know techniques for creating effective progressions and regressions for any barre exercise.
You Learn How To
- Create and teach classic barre classes and fusion classes for all types of fitness levels.
- Structure an effective 30, 45, 55, or 60 min. classes.
- Pattern exercise sequences that create strength gains, plus improve cardiovascular fitness, flexibility, endurance, and posture.
- Teach a cohesive class for any type of room set up
- Cue for every type of learner
- Structure a warm-up that elevates core body temperature to optimum training conditions
- Blend fusion choreography to give personality to your class
- Teach in the optimum sequencing for a barre workout
- 12.0 AFAA
- 1.2 ACE
- 1.2 NASM
- 12.0 SCW
- Print & Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- 2 digital Barre workout videos
- Online access to the New Musicality Method module that contributes 4 CECs to your training
- Opportunity for ongoing education
- Discounts on equipment and apparel
16 days left
Until price increase to $269.99
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Barre Party!
— Jeff McMullen
Barre Above® Master Trainer